4.0

Jisung ended up leaving the house about ten minutes ago, now Minhee was standing in the kitchen next to the papers that he had left.

She sighed and pulled out her phone, calling her mom. After a little while, she picked up.

"Hello? Minhee—you know we're out right now, what do you need?"

"Sorry mom, I just wanted to let you know that Jisung came by and he left those papers," she spoke, not knowing what else to say.

"The papers? Oh! That's right, I forgot to tell you honey—"

"No it's okay, I know I overheard you guys talking about it," she laughed softly, "but I just wanted to let you know that I signed them already and they'll be on the kitchen counter when you get back."

Her mother was quiet for a moment, obviously surprised by how okay Minhee was with this entire situation. "Alright honey, we're still at dinner but we shouldn't be back too late. Is Minho there with you?"

Minhee shook her head as if her mom could see and sighed to herself, "he went over to a friend's place I guess?"

"Alright, well I hope you have a good night honey. Bye!"

"Bye," Minhee smiled and hung up.

She glanced down at the papers, thinking how they even got into this situation in the first place. Why would their parents do this if they ended up agreeing to cancel it so easily?

Minhee sighed, more dramatically this time, and went to her messages, sending someone a text before shutting it off and putting it into her pocket.

She shook her head in disappointment, "Minho, you're so stupid."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Took me long enough but here's an update—sorry it's so short but I don't know what else I could have added in this one,, also someone tell Minho the freaking skz instagram password

011919