0.9

Jisung and Minhee finished their 'romantic dinner' a little while ago and were now onto the second portion of their date, planned by Minhee. The two were walking hand in hand around a near by park. It was about half an hour after the sun had set so it was pretty dark out, but that just made it much more 'romantic,' as Minhee had said.

"Isn't this fun? Just the two of us, on a date, at the park," Minhee sighed in content and leaned onto Jisung's arm, hugging it close.

Jisung put on a fake smile and nodded, "yeah, it's so much fun." He wasn't completely lying, it was alright. It was a good date to be honest, it's just the person he was with. He'd rather it be someone else, and no he didn't have any specific person in mind. Not at all.

Minhee was smiling brightly the whole time, still clinging tightly to Jisung's arm. She yawned and nuzzled her head against the boy's shoulder, "it's getting kind of late, should we call it a day?"

Jisung nodded but he realized it was probably too dark for her to see, so he spoke up instead. "Yeah, uhm, would you like me to walk you home?" He asked, trying to act like a gentlemen.

Minhee giggled softly and stopped walking to turn towards her boyfriend, "wow so thoughtful, of course. Only if you want to though."

"Well I offered so I don't mind, let's go before it gets any later, okay?" Jisung smiled genuinely this time, the date was finally coming to an end.

The couple stood at the front door of the house, about to say their goodbyes but Minhee realized that she forgot to bring a key with her. The worst part, the door was locked and her parents still weren't home.

"Why not just...knock?" Jisung suggested.

"My stupid brother is probably sleeping, it's eleven so I wouldn't be surprised," Minhee scoffed, "and why are my parents out so late, ugh."