3.8

Jisung finished talking to Minhee and Minho's parents awhile ago, now he was out at a book store because his mom asked him to pick something up before he came home. He got the thing he was told to get and now he was sitting in the store's cafe, waiting for his order. 

He sighed as he scrolled through his phone, why couldn't his mom come and get the book herself? He got so many strange looks buying the books too—'how to improve your relationship with your husband.' Jisung was starting to think she asked him to buy it for her on purpose.

"Order 116!"

Jisung looked down at his paper, finally. He got up and went to the front to grab his drink, "thank you." He smiled and turned away with his drink in hand and the bag holding the book in the other. 

Jisung took a drink and made his way out of the cafe and out of the book store. While he was walking out, he overheard someone raise their voice. He stopped and hid behind one of the pillars out front of the store. 

"I can't do this anymore!" 

Jisung looked around the pillar and saw two boys—one very young and cute looking one which Jisung almost aw-ed at but stopped once he realized who the other guy was. It was Chan—that guy that Minho cried about and ranted about how he had loved him. 

He sent a suspicious glare Chan's way but stayed hidden. 

"What do you mean, 'can't do this anymore'?" Chan asked, his tone scared even Jisung. 

"This!" The younger looking boy said and looked down, shaking his head. "How would Woojin feel if he found out you kissed me that time—that we go out often, the guilt is eating at me and I can't take it—Woojin is my friend and I'm not gonna do that to him, I'm telling him what's been going on between us and I hope that he doesn't forgive you because that's just how nice of a person he is." He finished and walked passed Chan, who in return just stood still. 

He shook the shocked expression off his face and turned around, "do whatever you want, I hope you two live happily ever after!" He scoffed and pulled out his phone, muttering words under his breath.

Jisung was watching in shock—he didn't know what he just saw but he honestly didn't want to get involved. From what he heard from Minho, Chan didn't seem like that bad of a guy—but it also seemed like he liked Woojin at the club, what's with this kid though? And what he said

"Hey Minho."