4.1

Minho and Chan were sitting on the latter's couch in his small apartment, playing video games together. Chan did say it could be 'like a date' but Minho declined that offer and said they should just hang out as friends instead.

Minho knew Jisung was worried about it being a date and he told him not to worry, even though he did like Chan before, he already knew he didn't want to be with him when Felix told him what happened with Chan and Jeongin. But Minho didn't want to ruin his friendship with the older.

In the middle of their game, Chan's phone buzzed. Both the boys glanced over, but Minho looked away soon after.

Chan sighed and paused the game, "sorry."

Minho hummed and set his controller down, watching as Chan replied to whoever texted him.

Chan looked back at him and smiled, "okay it's all good, ready?"

"Yeah," Minho smiled back and picked his controller up again, waiting for Chan to unpause it—but it never happened. When he looked back over, Chan was looking at his phone again with an annoyed and almost confused look on his face.

"Who is it?"

Chan waited a moment before he set his phone down, shaking his head. "Your sister, she asked for something and then told me to—" he got cut off by his phone ringing. It was Minhee.

He sighed, "sorry let me take this, she never calls me so it must be important."

Minho nodded, "it's alright."

Chan pressed call and put the phone to his ear, "hey?"

Minho could barely hear his sister speaking from the phone but she was loud enough that he could.

"Are you with Minho right now?" She asked.

"Yeah," Chan looked over at said boy, "why?"

"Can you go somewhere where you can talk alone..."

She said something else but quietly so Minho couldn't pick it up. He was even more confused at this point.

Chan slowly got up and started heading to another room, "I'll be right back," he said before closing the door.

"What the hell is happening?" Minho questioned once he was alone.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I was originally going to try and post today anyway but Minho finally posted on Instagram after 40 days so I'm in a good mood sO HERES AN UPDATE

Also I feel like the ending is gonna be so bland and disappointing ksjdjsjf, I have it planned out but it's definitely not what I would have liked it to be—so if I don't update for awhile then it's just me trying to think of a better way to end it or how to add some more things cause I realized minsung haven't had that many alone moments

012119