4.4

Jisung snorted quietly and glanced up at the boy who he was still very close to. "I know, you've said that before."

It was now Minho's turn to be shook. "I did—what?"

Jisung just smiled and sat up, "when we kissed that one time in your room."

The oldest huffed and pulled Jisung back into his arms, angry at the loss of the previous warmth. "I guess I did.."

Jisung moved from his uncomfortable position and eventually got to where he was hugging Minho from the side. "Oh but you can definitely tell me as much as you want—I won't get tired of hearing it."

Minho nodded, letting his eyes fall shut.

The other boy just glared. "Well, did you know that I very much so heard your little mess up that night."

"What mess up?"

"'I lo—I like you too, Jisung'," the younger quoted, grinning to himself.

Minho's eyes shot wide open and he pushed Jisung away from his side, "what—that wasn't me, I-I didn't mess up."

"Oh? Then what were you going to say?" Jisung's grin only grew as he grabbed onto Minho's arm, cuddling him more.

"S-Shut up," Minho attempted pushing the clingy boy off again but ultimately failed due to him being weak and tired. "Just drop it, can't we cuddle more?" He whined.

"I don't know, can we?" Jisung laid down and pulled the older boy down with him, nuzzling against his chest. "Say what you almost said that night and we can."

Minho laid in silence for a few minutes, contemplating the pros and cons of what would happen if he said it. He sighed, seeing as there was nothing to lose.

"I l-love you," he muttered.

"What? I don't think I quite heard y—"

"Shut up you heard me," Minho cut him off and cupped the boy's face in his hands, pulling him closer to place a quick but loving kiss on his lips.

The boy was gone as fast as he came, and Jisung didn't know what to do. He just froze.

"Cuddle now?" Minho asked as if nothing had just happened.

Jisung nodded and muttered random words to himself, snuggling closely to the annoyance that was Minho.

After awhile, the two boys ended up falling asleep. Neither spoke up about anything and there were no disturbances.

Though, while they were peacefully passed out in each other's arms, the bedroom door slowly creaked open.

Mrs. Han stood behind it, peeking in through the crack. She smiled to herself, "I love you Jisungie, but I'm sorry." She whispered to herself as she took a quick picture of the scene in the room before she quietly closed the door.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Really wanted to do a special Valentine's Day chapter but that didn't happen so jsjdjs have this softness? And @ Mrs. Han—if she isn't just the most relatable character ever??

Also idk how this book has 146k reads like what- how even- thank you skfjsjjd

022119