5

Arthit was on cloud 9. Everyday was beautiful for him. Because lately, he had gotten a little closer to Namtarn.

Whenever she passed by, they would exchange secret glances and shy smiles. He could tell, that there was a change in their relationship. But where it was heading to, he dare not think right now.

Humming, he was walking to the bus stop, when a cycle sped past him. It was in such a hurry, that he knocked down an old man while turning. And didn't even stop to ask.

Arthit ran towards the old man.

" Grandfather!! Are you okay???"

In return, the old man just groaned. Arthit saw his hand was twisted in a weird angle.

"Omg!! I think it's broken"

Arthit hailed a cab and took him to the nearest hospital, which was Kongthanin hospital.

The old man got admitted to the hospital and they were trying to contact his relatives.

Arthit was thinking whether he should stay or leave. But decided to stay till the relatives arrive.

He took a seat among the waiting chairs and promptly dozed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Phana was returning to his cabin after checking on his last patient when his eyes landed on a particular boy.

He frowned, he must be imagining things, and proceeded to his room.

But once there, he started feeling restless. Giving up, he got up and went back to the waiting area.

He was still there. Phana went there and saw that he was sleeping.

What's he doing here.

No,no, no, no, he should leave. It's not his business. He turned around to go back,

But

A part of him wanted to stay.

Finally, with uncertainty, he took a seat beside Arthit.

He looked at Arthit carefully. He was beautiful for a man. His mouth was a little ajar and he was snoring softly. Phana involuntarily smiled a little at that.

He was clutching his bag loosely which was about to fall. Then Phana's eyes landed on his elbows. It was scrapped and had dried blood on it.

Phana left and came back a little later with few things. He cleaned the wound and bandaged it.

Then got up to leave. After hesitating a bit, opened his coat and and covered Arthit with it.

His hands involuntary extended to touch his hair, but stopped midway.

"Good night", he whispered and left.

His last thought that night before going to sleep was- I wonder if he ate dinner?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, when Phana came to the hospital, his eyes immediately went to the waiting area to see him. But was almost disappointed on seeing that place empty.

Briskly, he made his way to his cabin, but stopped when he heard Arthit's voice. It was coming from inside a room.

Phana peeked inside. Arthit was talking with an old man.

He felt ashamed eavesdropping but he still did.

"Remember my name young man. If you have any trouble, come to me. I'll help you"

"I will remember your name grandfather. But because I would like to meet you sometime. If that is ok with you?"

"But why would you want to meet me? "

"Errr... it's good to have a grandfather figure in life, consider I don't have any"

"Oh... sure my boy. You can come meet me any time"

A happy smile came into Arthit's face. And Phana could tell that both were happy with this conversation.

As Arthit made a movement to leave. Phana started walking away, but then turned back.

As Arthit was leaving the room, Phana grabbed his hand.

"Good thing you are here"

Then dragged him with himself.

"Hey, wait. Where are you taking me? I have to go to college", Arthit resisted pulling his hand back.

"Just come, it's only 7am. I'll drop you".

Arthit grumbled but still went with him. They sat inside the car.

Phana took a look at him. Arthit was clutching his coat.

Phana came near to him and in turn, Arthit moved back a little.

"Wh...what are you doing?"

"Seatbelt"

With that, Phana pulled and clasped it.

"By the way, it's my coat you are holding"

"Wh.... what? Oh......thank you"

Arthit blushed. And a small smile appeared on Phana's face.

Phana took him to a nearby eatery for breakfast.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I hate eating alone and considered you must be hungry too."

"I am not"

Just then Arthit's stomach grumbled.

"Right", Phana smirked.

They ordered their food. Just then Arthit received a text. His face brightened and Phana's face darkened.

Arthit continued texting till their breakfast arrived. Phana refused to admit it, but he was pouting.

Their order arrived and they silently began eating. And Phana must admit, that a pink milk drinking Arthit was very cute.

"You have something on your face"

"Huh.. where?", Arthit rubbed the wrong side.

"Wait", Phana then took a napkin and cleaned it.

Arthit blushed again.

Phana again felt something in his heart. His gaze softened and he almost smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rewatched Sotus and Sotus S. And observed for the second time, that the first one was better in every aspect. Better story, cuter Arthit ( nowadays, he's way too skinny. I liked him with chubby cheeks), more screen time together ( for our fujoshi hearts) and definitely, better songs and background music.

Talking about songs, can anyone tell me which song is being played, when Arthit and Kongpob are leaning in for a kiss after thank the senior party.
It sounds so lovely.