30

A small smile appeared on Phana's face as he took in the scene in front of him. Few bags and boxes were kept inside his room.

He looked around, but Arthit was not there. So he made his way to the balcony and saw Arthit leaning on the railing.

Phana silently came near and back hugged him. And softly whispered in his ears," thank you Arthit". And dropped multiple kisses on his neck and shoulder.

And Arthit could tell Phana was smiling all this time. And even though a cool wind was blowing, he started feeling warm.

"Oh Phana! Come on. It's enough!"

"It'll be never enough", but with one last kiss on Arthit's cheeks, he stopped.

They stood there for sometime, enjoying the view.

"Why didn't you switched on the light? I could have tripped and fallen"

"Well, when I came , it was still daylight"

"But I must say, it was very forward of you"

"What!! I came Because you were sulking"

"Am talking about the room. I was planning to give you the guest room after nam leaves. But you are so eager to share a room with me", Phana smirked.

In return Arthit elbowed him on the stomach, and Phana could tell, blushing furiously too.

"You couldn't make me happier"

And Arthit became silent again.

"Oh yes, talking about Nam, where is she?"

"She left with her baggage in the evening"

"Good riddance"

And Phana recieved another elbow on his stomach.

"Hey!! You are so violent!!"

"Am I?"

"Yes you are"

"Ok, because am violent..", Arthit turned around and pushed Phana away.

"What.."

Then slammed him to the nearby wall.

"Owww...that hur.."

Then grabbed Phana's face roughly and kissed him senseless.

Phana looked dazed.

Arthit smirked," liked it?", Then left the balcony.

----------------------------------------------------------

Phana sat sulking, eating his dinner alone. Earlier, he had invited Arthit to eat dinner with him and celebrate.

But rubbing his neck, Arthit had sheepishly replied that he had already eaten with Namtarn.

Namtarn the thorn on his life and Arthit the idiot.

Hence, the sulking.

After playing around with his food, Phana finally gave up and decided to retire for the night.

Sighing he got up and made his way to his room. And stopped when he heard a soft music playing.

A kind of music, dare he say, to set the mood?

As soon as Arthit saw him, he got up. He was still in his uniform. Red jacket and black shirt.

Slowly, maintaining eye contact, he removed his red jacket.

Then coming a little closer, discarded his black shirt.

And a few steps away from Phana, removed his jeans. And was now only in his boxers.

Phana could see the red colour spreading throughout Arthit's body and his eyes hooded.

And even though he was embarrassed, Arthit tried asking confidently,

"Not sulking anymore?"

"No"

"Then?"

"Excited"

With rapid steps Arthit approached him and said,

"Your turn"

-----------------------------end--------------------------

Shall I end it here? It's a good place to end.