16

Arthit watched the broad shoulders of Phana as he silently followed him. It looked strong and reliable, and a little tense. He wondered, just how much pressue and responsibilities does that broad shoulders carry. Possibly, more than Arthit would ever have to carry in his whole life.

He made a mental note of giving Phana a shoulder massage when they get home.

Phana stopped abruptly and Arthit bumped onto him.

"I have told you before, don't walk behind me, walk with me", Phana said and pulled Arthit beside him.

"Better", he smiled, and they started walking again.

Now Arthit began observing his side profile. Phana's eyes were always looking ahead, never down. His greek nose was straight and elegant, as if representing the noble profession he was in. And his lips.....his mind was stuck as he kept staring at it.

"We have reached"

Arthit snapped out of his daze and hoped that Phana didn't noticed his brief fixation on his lips.

But phana's lips quirked up a bit as they entered the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Currently they were in an ice cream parlor, and Arthit was blissfully eating his ice cream. Earlier, the BBQ was heavenly too.

"You know all the best places in the city!!", Arthit exclaimed.

"That, I do"

"I wonder, how many people you took out on dates"

"Why? Jealous??", Phana smirked.

"Huh!! No!!", Arthit huffed.

They ate their ice cream in silence.

"Many"

"I knew it!!", Arthit said and stabbed his ice cream with a little more force.

"But...."

Arthit looked up at that.

"You are the first one whom I like and took out on date"

"Liar", Arthit's cheeks bloomed and he ducked his head.

"It's true", Phana lifted Arthit's chin up and looked at him with an unreadable expression.

Then he came close, and closer and closer. And he licked Arthit's lips. Then just like that, resumed his place.

"You had ice cream smudged on it", Phana smirked.

Arthit blinked his eyes rapidly. What the hell just happened. He let out the breath he was holding, then glared at Phana.

"Hey!!"

"Down boy"

"What the?? I am not a dog!!"

"Then?"

"I am a human!!"

"Whose?"

"What do you mean who's? I don't belong to anyone. I belong to me!!"

"No"

"What?? No?"

"You belong to me"

"No!! I belong to myself!!"

"No mine"

"No, I am Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Mine"

"Yours"

"Yours"

Phana smiled in victory and Arthit realised his mistake.

"And I am yours", Phana said and kissed him.

"Glad, now that it's established and we have sealed it with a kiss. Shall we move onto our next event", Phana said and got up.

And Arthit couldn't understand what was happening or how it was happening. Two days back, he was dating Namtarn, but now, he was on a  date with Phana.

And the most outrageous thing was, he was not hating it. At all. If he was brutally honest with himself, he was loving it.

----------------------------------------------------------

The alarming thing was, ever since Phana, not so Honestly, established something, he was all touchy feely and smothering him with kisses.

And Arthit concluded, he himself must be out of his mind, Because he was enjoying it all.

Just like now. They were sitting inside the car, and Phana's one hand was on steering and the the other one was on Arthit's leg. Sometimes caressing it.

And Arthit? Arthit was looking out of the window, his voice stuck on his throat and like always, unable to refuse Phana.

Then Phana took his hand, and brought it near his mouth and gave it multiple kisses.

He kept holding his hand and caressed it, throughout the way.

Upon reaching, when Phana unbuckled Arthit's seat belt, again he gave multiple kisses on Arthit's cheeks and lips.

When Arthit got out of the car, Phana held him by the waist and started walking to a particular spot.

Even while walking, Phana kept dropping kisses on his neck.

Finally,when it was too much for Arthit, he protested,

"What the fuck Phana!! Can you stop for a minute!!"

"No"

"What the..."

"Besides, if you really hated it. I believe, you are strong enough to push me away. "

That shut Arthit up. Seriously, just what is wrong with him. Phana is all over him, and he is unable to even give a small push to him to make him stop.

Does that mean he wants it too? Arthit was dumbstruck at this realisation.

But it made Arthit realise one more thing as he watched the sunset. He was not stopping Phana because he trusted Phana enough to not do something he wouldn't like.

And Phana didn't. As Phana gently laid Arthit's head on his shoulder.

Because Arthit liked it, immensely.

--------------------------tbc----------------------------