Zion ~ Redefining Love

Inspired by Losin Control by Russ

Zion was there for you throughout your last relationship. Your last relationship was a disaster.  Every time you would show up at the Prettymuch house crying, Zion was the first to get to you. He would listen to you as you told him with your ex did this time. The last time you showed up, your ex had cheated for the fourth time on you. Zion was fed up with watching you suffer through this when he knew you didn't have to. He left you with Brandon and went to you and your ex's shared apartment. There, he collected all of your things, broke up with him for you, and threatened him if he ever came around again. He was your superman. The boys insisted you stayed with them until you were stable again. You didn't want to argue so you stayed. Zion was particularly excited about this. He now was able to be available 24/7 for you. He had hella feelings for you. You didn't want to admit to yourself that you too had feelings for him. You feared that it would turn into your previous relationship. Once Zion told you he had feelings, you finally accepted it. Zion promises you he's nothing like your ex. 

Months into your relationship, you start to become your old self again. Smiling 24/7, going out more, talking to new people and stepping outside of your comfort Zone. Zion had redefined love for you. You loved him for this. He was the reason you were becoming your old self and were happy again. Even though you put most of your past behind, sometimes it would creep back up. When that happened, you usually ended up screaming at Zion as tears poured down your face. Sometimes even smacking his chest. Zion would argue back but not enough to anger you even more. He knew this was just because of what you've been through. It was nothing he had done. He accepted this, allowing you to scream at him. Once you had finally cooled down, he would cuddle you, not saying anything until you spoke first. You would repeatedly apologize to him. He would simply sit back and listen, telling you it was fine and that he loves you.  

"Zion?" You looked up at him from his chest. 

"Yes baby?" He ran his fingers through your hair. 

"Your too good to me." 

"No baby, I'm treating you right that's all. That's what you deserve." He kisses your head. 

"I love you." You lay your head back down. 

"I love you more." 

"Nah, I love you the most." You laugh. 

"Well I love you the mostest and nothing tops that." He tells you. 

"Ah fine you won." You sit up and kiss him.