that's low~ Edwin; requested

Requested by miahunt37782

SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT

But enjoy ❣️

I hear Edwin come through the back door. "Hey babe-" I'm cut off when he holds a finger up.

"Uh huh. Yeah. Alright, bye." He hangs up. "Hey baby."

"Who was that?" I pull myself up onto the counter.

"One of our managers. So what have you been up to?"

"Well, I was having a wonderful day." I stir my smoothie.

"Well what changed that?" Edwin rests his arms on my thighs.

"Someone left his phone on the counter and guess who was texting him?"

Edwin looks confused.

"Don't play fucking dumb Edwin. You're talking to Tiffany again aren't you?!"

"Amia, she was just asking if I had one of her jackets." Edwin defends himself.

"Save it. That's the third time Edwin. Am I just not enough for you?!"

"You're more than enough for me. I love you not her!"

"That's not what it seems like. I feel like a place holder. I feel like I'll be around just until you and that thot can get back together!!" I get off the counter.

"That's not fucking true and you know it Amia! We both know it! You mean more to me than Tiffany ever did or will mean to me. If anything, she was just a place holder until I could get to you! You're the person I've wanted to be with!" Edwin steps closer to me.

"Then how come you're sitting here texting her, making me feel like shit hm?"

"First, I told you why she was texting me. Second, she also asked how I was doing and I told her I was doing amazing without her and that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Third, I love you to fucking much to ever cheat on you. Especially with Tiffany!" He is now inches away from my face.

"Edwin," I sigh. "I love you too but this is the last fucking time you talk to that bitch, do you understand? Or I'm out of here. Got it?"

"Yes baby. I promise she's completely gone." He smiles as our foreheads press together.

IM BACK HOESSSSS
sorry I died for a while and kept saying I was going to update but never did🙃. I let the procrastination get to me. I'm working on requests and new stories but requests are surprisingly still open. Vote and comment. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT YOU ARE GIVING THIS BOOK!!!