I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MY FRIEND FOR A SEC

Ok so my friend was dating me ex who had cheated on me with her. We were still friends throughout their relationship because I'm not going to be that petty bitch. Sooooo come last week he's in Italy and breaks up with her. Only to find out he was cheating on her with his best friend. SOOOOO HE TRIES TO SAY THAT THEY'RE JUST FRIENDS BUT THE PICTURE OF THEM MAKING OUT SAYS OTHER WISE.

Now my friend is beyond pissed at him right? So she slowly starts exposing him on instagram and Snapchat. Well today he told her he was coming to get his shirt back with his girl. So my friend first off collects everything he gave her and leaves it by his mailbox. She also wrote him a note so his parents would see.

Then she exposed his ass on her main ig. Here's her caption:
"hey gals, if you'd like a boyfriend who will control every single thing you do and will be a bitch to you after y'all don't work out bc he left you for a girl he met on a trip in Italy, i found you a perfect match !! (His username) tehehe bitch"

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD IN MY LIFE. His ass has finally been exposed for the emotional abusing, dumb ass, fuck boy he is. She also exposed him for editing mine and his texts to make it look like he was the victim and I was cheating 👀. If anyone wants to see the tea I got screenshots 😂.

But girls you only live once, if a guy hurt you expose his ass. You won't regret it and you'll feel good.

Sorry I just had to say this. It's just a story I think is important for people to hear.