Valentine's Day~ Edwin

"Can you not?" You stare at Edwin as he pokes holes into his styrofoam cup.
"Why not?" He stops mid hole poking .
"Because it's annoying." You shoot a look at him from across the table.
Edwin eyes you for a minute before speaking again. "Y/N, what the fuck is wrong ?"
"For the last time nothing." You groan. "Can I not decide to spend my Valentine's day with my best friend instead of my boyfriend?"
"Actually , in my opinion, it's kinda odd. So spill." He sips his tea.
"He left. Now what's new with the boys?" You quickly change the subject.
Edwin almost chokes on his tea. "What?! When?!"
You groan, knowing this conversation wasn't going to just be avoided. "Um, two days ago. But I'm great now. He was a douche anyway."
"Y/N why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"Because I didn't want you to be mad at the fact that I'm having his kid. That's why he left. He didn't want anything to do with his child." Your fists ball up.
"Fuck him. That's seriously why he left?"
"Well at least that's what he told me. I'm glad he left if he wasn't going to help me. I can do this on my own."
Edwin places his hand over yours. "Y/N, you're scared. I can see it in your face and you're literally shaking."
You let out a shaky breath before nodding your head. "I am scared, but I can do this."
"I believe in you, and I'll be here every step of the way and so will the boys. We got your back better than your sorry excuse of an ex did."
You slightly laugh. "Thank you for all you've done Edwin. You don't realize how much I've needed it."
"Hey, I'm here for you through thick and thin love. You're stuck with me for a long time." He winks.

Well long time no see👀👀👀
I am going to pop in from time to time. Sometimes it'll just be me editing old chapters and making them not as cringe and sometimes it'll be new chapters.
I ALSO WANTED TO THANK YALL FOR 200K VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!! That literally means so much to me. I started this book with no intentions on it actually being good. It was originally just for practice 🙃🙃🙃🙃. Y'all have supported me soooo much and thank y'all for that ❤️❤️❤️..

ONE LAST THING.... I TURNED 17 TODAYYYYYYY