Nick ~ Day off

These were your favorite kind of Saturday's. The ones where you or Nick had to work. So you two spend the day cleaning and just enjoying each other's presence while loving on the other.

Today was the first Saturday in two months like that.  Which meant there was plenty of cleaning and laundry to be done. You had just gotten back from a 3 week long work trip and Nick had just gotten home from tour.

"Do we have to get up?" You lay in Nick's arms.

"We don't have to, but we won't have a clean apartment or clean clothes for another week." Nick's fingers rub through your hair.

"Ugh. Fine." You roll off his chest and pull the covers off.

Since it was just going to be the two of you, an oversized shirt and underwear was perfect attire. Nick decided to go with just sweatpants.

"Who's going first?" You look at him.

"You can. Mine will take a very very long time." He dumps one of his many suitcases into the bed.

You hold back a laugh as you walk out, dragging your dirty laundry behind you. 

In the laundry room, you begin to toss clothes in when Nick makes his way in.

"What's today's agenda?" He wraps his arms lightly around your waist.

"Well, cleaning, cleaning, laundry, and more cleaning. How's that sound?" You brush your lips across his.

"Sounds very interesting. But can i make one suggestion?" He lets go of you and finishes starting your laundry for you.

"Depends." You grab a basket of clean clothes.

"Instead of having so much cleaning on our schedule, we replace it with cuddling." He turns to you.

"If we can get this laundry folded and the downstairs looking decent I'm all yours." You kiss his cheek before walking away.

Nick rushes out of the laundry room and starts cleaning in the kitchen. You laugh as you dump the contents of the basket onto the couch.

"Do we really have to clean today?" Nick closes the dishwasher.

"Considering that the boys are coming tomorrow yes." You start folding.

Nick makes his way into the living room. He then tackles you onto the couch.

"Nick!" You laugh.

"That's my name." He smiles.

"You're something else."

"But you love me." He says against your lips.

"Something like that," you laugh. "Yes I love you Nicky."

"Awe babe I'm flattered," He starts covering your face with kisses. " I. Love. you. too." He finally touches your lips.