Edwin~ that night

You hesitate before knocking on Edwin's door at 3am.

"Why are you here Y/N? It's 3am." Edwin stands shirtless in his doorway.

"I-I don't know. My friend was taking me home from a party and I told him to bring me here." You glance at him.

The silence between the two of you remains and it begins to rain.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. I'll just-" you begin to break the silence.

"Y/N wait. Come in. It's raining and you're in no condition to drive home." Edwin opens his door wider.

You tear up and slowly walk through the door. Memories flood your head as the scent of Edwin's house fills your nose.

"Why are you crying?" Edwin locks his door.

You quickly wipe your face, not realizing you had started crying. "I has something in my eye."

Edwin stares at you before walking over to the couch. Once he sits down, he motions for you to come over.

"Why don't you tell me why you really came here?"

"Because...". You choke back tears. "Because I needed to see you. I tried to move in Edwin, but I just couldn't."

Edwin doesn't say anything . He runs his eyes over you multiple times.

"Please say something. Don't make me feel like a fucking moron for saying that."

"I've missed you too. A lot. Your stuff is exactly how you left it." He runs his hands through your hair.

"I regret everything that happened that night."

"You didn't do anything. I fucked up and don't understand why you want me back."

"Edwin, sometimes people just have to fall apart to see how much they actually need each other." You brush your thumb on his cheek.

"I'm still in love with you y/n." He kisses you.

*********
HI EVERYONE. I'm back like I promised.  This one is absolutely shit but I promise it'll get better. Enjoy the picture of my puppy tho