how he gave the flowers

• this is based off of the previous chapter "the flowers he buys you"
• requested by namefxll
•this was supposed to be a preference but kinda turned into a mix between a preference and an imagine so yeah

BRANDON

"Hey baby." Brandon walks into your apartment.

"Hey." You blankly state.

"Woah, someone's in a mood, what happened?" Brandon calls from the kitchen.

"My day went down hill the second you left. I was late to work, and then I was almost fired because of that shitty excuse of a senior publisher again for something HE did. Then when I went to leave, it started pouring and my umbrella and rain jacket were back here and I was wearing a white shirt. Someone left a fucking giant scratch on my car," You dramatically sigh. "Oh and to top it all off, the people at the dry cleaners ripped two of my favorite and really expensive dresses and didn't even tell me!"

You watch Brandon walk into the living room. "Well, I will gladly buy you new dresses and pay to get your car fixed if you come with me." Brandon puts his hand out.

You stare at him before taking his hand.

"This will hopefully make your day a little better." Brandon leads you to the kitchen.

On the island sat a beautiful bouquet of sunflowers and roses beside your favorite meal from your favorite restaurant.

"Brandon, you really remember my favorite flowers?" You look up at him.

"Y/n, how could I forget?" He rests one of his hands on your wait the other under your chin. "They're the only two flowers that are as beautiful as you." He kisses you.

"Can we eat now? I'm kinda hungry." You smile.

"Uh yeah, I'm pretty hungry too." Brandon laughs.

ZION
~Valentine's Day~

When you woke up around 7, Zion wasn't in bed. In his place was a flat box. You bring it into your lap as you sit up. Curious, you open the box to reveal a beautiful necklace with a beautiful dress underneath. Attached to the necklace was a note which read, "Hey beautiful, happy Valentine's Day. Since I can't spend the whole day showing you how much I love you at home, I've found another way." That's it.

You take the note down with you and stick it on the fridge. You then go on with your business until 8 when the doorbell rings.

"Coming!" You make your way to the door.

No one was there. All that was there was a large bag. You bring the bag in and set it on the table. Tied to the outside of it was another note signed by Zion. Inside the bag, socks, chocolates, movies, and other sorts of this were arranged inside. You then opened the note which read "MOVIE NIGHT".

After that gift, every hour a new gift would show up at your door. By 1 pm, you had 6 gifts. The most recent had by far been your favorite. It was a medium heart shaped box, inside there were gift cards, necklaces, and a pair of plane tickets to Italy.

By 2, you had tried on every new outfit, test tasted most all of the food and started spending your gift cards.

The door bell rang and you jumped up in excitement to see what gift is next. You open the door to reveal the man behind this all holding a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.

"Well hey babe." You smile.

"Hey beautiful. How was your day?" He walks in.

"It was great. Thank you so much for everything, I love it. I especially love these flowers. They're actually beautiful." You take them from him.