Chapter 1

The full moon was bright tonight with a hint of yellowish ray that lightens up the dark sky. Far beyond the school ground, a group of students from class 1A can be seen hanging out around the area of the dorm outside. Some of them were chatting with each other while sitting in a circle, some of them was grilling some meat on the bbq stand, and the other just pay attention to their phones. Everyone was there except Aoyama, Tokoyami, Kouda, Shouji, Ojirou, and Satou.

Midoriya turned his head away as from the distance, he spotted a little boy standing on the empty street. Midoriya eventually gets up from his feet to walk towards the little boy he saw from the distance. However, Midoriya's attempted to approach that boy will only make him distant from Midoriya more, and more until the boy ran away in the depth of night. The moment when Midoriya stopped chasing after the boy, he felt that he was stepping on something which was laid on the ground. He kneels down to get a better look at the thing and apparently, it appears to be Gamecube which probably belongs to the little boy who had just left.

He went back to his classmates with a cube in his hand. Uraraka noticed that her classmate had something on his hand as she approached him and had her eyes on the thing he was holding.

"Deku-kun, where did you find that?" She asked him.

"I found it on the street, probably someone might have dropped it by accident." He replied and handed her the cube.

Uraraka raised the cube to the level of her face and she turned to study every section of the cube, "It looks like a normal GameCube."

"What is it, Uraraka?" Ashido Mina asked her curiously.

When Uraraka was about to hand it to Ashido, the red-haired guy named Kirishima snatched it away before Ashido could have it.

"Hey!" shouted Ashido.

"Woah, it's a GameCube." He chimed.

Kaminari and Mineta approached him and stared at the cube for a moment.

"Hey, dude! Why don't you try to beat the cube." Kaminari suggested.

"Yeah! Beat it Kirishima!" Mineta beamed in.

"Are you silly? Are you asking to smack this thing into pulps? This belongs to someone else." Kirishima stated.

"No! What he was trying to say is that you should solve the cube." Ashido pointed out.

"Nah~ This game is not for me. Just by looking at it makes my brain explodes. I'll give it to someone else." He said.

Kirishima turned around and saw the frog girl, Tsuyu, who was having a conversation with Hagakure and Jirou.

"Yo, Tsu!" He called out waving the cube in the air, "Come here for a sec. I got something for you."

Tsuyu went to approached Kirishima as he handed her the cube. She took a moment at the cube before she began to ask him, "Why are you giving this to me, Kirishima-chan?".

"You're one of the smartest students in our class right? Solve it Tsu!" He beamed in.

"If you're talking about the smartest, there's a lot bunch of people you could find in our class. It has to be someone like Bakugou-chan or Todoroki-chan." She stated.

Then, Jirou and Hagakure approached Tsuyu.

"Here, let me take a look." Jirou insisted.

Before Jirou had the cube on her hand, Serou accidentally bumped into her as the cube fell to the ground. The guy with a tape quirk immediately apologized to Jirou. Then, Todoroki approached the crowd and grabbed the cube which was laid on the ground and just blinked at it momentarily.

"What is it?" The vice class president, Yaoyorozu Momo asked him.

"A cube." He replied.

"Why don't we ask the class 'elite' to solve this cube? I bet he'll just grill this thing a meal~" Serou interrupted as he used his tape to snatch the cube away from Todoroki's hand and throw it Bakugou.

Unfortunately, it landed straight on Bakugou's head which makes the blonde guy extremely pissed off.

"HOW DARE YOU STUPID BASTARD! I WILL GRILL YOU ON THE BARBEQUE STAND!" He screeched, grabbing on the cube and was about to throw it back right at Serou's face, only to stop by the class president, Iida Tenya.

"Bakugou! No violent attempt is allowed against your classmate! Please behave well!" He commanded seriously as he took the cube away from Bakugou.

"Hmph! Just you wait, you stupid glue-taped mummy!" He grunted angrily as he stomped into the dorm.

Iida adjusted his glasses and casually tried to solve the cube. For about less than a minute, he finally managed to solve it as his classmates gave him a round of applause.

"Whose cube is this?" Iida asked Midoriya.

"It belongs to someone who accidentally dropped it on the street," Midoriya replied.

"Then let's just keep this cube with us until that person will come back and search for it," Yaoyorozu suggested.

They eventually went back to the dorm to end the night. Iida brought the cube with him and keep it safe on his desk in his room on the third floor. That night when everyone had literally fallen asleep, the cube in Iida's room starting float in the air. It glows as the light penetrates lightly for a few seconds before it falls back to the desk.