Chapter 11

When the five of them were rushing up the stairs that lead them to their next destination, as soon as Midoriya opened the door whilst tracing his step forward followed by his classmates, soon they discovered something unusual compared to the previous level of the building.

At that time, the building was no longer seemed to be in a roomy state. It was as if they were on the outskirts of the building, even though they were quite aware that they were still in the same building, but the atmosphere is a little bit different for this time.

The moment when they entered this level, all they could see was an old abandoned mansion and surprisingly they could see the night sky, grassy field, and the signs that they were currently experiencing odd circumstances. The five students then walked towards the rusty gate and startled a bit when it suddenly unlocked by itself it was as if the mansion welcomed them by their compound. As soon as they walked past the gate, the gate magically closed by itself and locked behind them.

All they could do now is to gulp away their fears and face the problems that they had to encounter any moment soon as they are no turning back now. When they finally reached the main entrance, before one of them could take a grip on the handle, the large door dramatically opened by itself which allows the guests to go further in.

Midoriya and his classmates looked around with wonder as they stepped into the mansion and when the last student enters, the door immediately slammed closed by itself which startles them in the process. Despite the mansion was quite old, however, it never failed to amuse the female students who never blink as they stared around the mansion in awe. The state of the mansion from the outside was completely different when compared to state from the inside. It looks quite old and filthy from the outside, but as soon as they stepped foot into the mansion, the surrounding was extremely gaudy and neat.

"This mansion is so beautiful and well-kept." The frog girl admits as she scanned around her surrounding with admiration.

"Indeed. I would like to have a house so grand and big like this one day when I grow up." The brunette girl beamed in, parting her lips in amazement as she glanced around the area.

The girl's statement, however, sends the blonde guy an aura of annoyance as he made a disgusted face from behind their back.

'What's so special mansion? Huh? Didn't they realized that we were all currently have been strained in a realm of a stupid game?' Bakugou thought to himself as he turned to look at the corner of his eye and only to have spotted his red-haired friend who gave him a small smile and shrugged off.

On the other hand, the mansion gave a chill up to everyone's spine as soon as they walked further in and reached the stairways and thus this gave them a haunting feeling as if they are being watched by a certain dark, mean spirits. Right at this point, the group decides to separate into two groups. The female students decide to go upstairs, while boys agreed to handle the ground floor.

"Are you sure you girls alright to go just by yourself? Want to join us three?" Kirishima shifted to face the girls as he offered them to join him and the rest of the male students.

"Ummm, no thanks. It would be less scary this time I guess." Uraraka said, turning to look at her female best friend who gave her a nod of agreement.

"Yeah. We will be alright."

"Just don't get too drawn into this place okay? Be careful you two." Midoriya bit his lip and somehow, he felt a bit uneasy about their safety for what was about to come in the future real soon.

"And since you girls were eager enough, then don't come and find us for any help if you need us." Bakugou ranted as he turned his hands into a fist while he sends them a serious frown.