Chapter 2

Midoriya Izuku was sleeping soundly in his room, lying top-first on his bed. The night air filled his room as the curtain on his window blew lightly back and forth. He was having a nice sleep until a sudden interruption came forth when his phone vibrated on his side under his pillow.

Midoriya eventually was awoken by the vibration from his phone and yawned before he grabs his damn phone to check it. To his surprise, his phone has stopped vibrate but there is no sign of missed call or text message. The moment when he looked around his room and when his eyes stopped right at the window of his room, he spotted a silhouette of a black figure emerged from the window. Midoriya jumped to his surprised and ran out of his room.

He rushed towards the room next door which belongs to Mineta. He knocked on the door desperately to get an answer but unfortunately, five minutes have passed and Mineta didn't respond to him. Then he decided to run towards Aoyama and Tokoyami's room. Again, the same thing happens as they both didn't respond to him, nor to open the door. Midoriya's next plan was to run towards the elevator and go to the 3rd floor where there was Iida, Kouda, Kaminari and Ojirou's room.

First, he went to knock on Kouda's room. Nothing happens. Next is Kaminari. Again, there's no response. Next, he went to knock on Iida's room for a few times and then when he realized that his friend didn't lock the door, he began to turn the doorknob and open it. He freaked out to see that Iida was sitting posture was kind of creepy when he sits straight and his glasses on his face shines brightly by the night, along with his other spare glasses which looked like as if it was glowing in the dark.

Midoriya ran to Iida's side and began to explain about the figure he saw and how everyone didn't respond to him when he rushed towards their room. To Iida, it's normal that everyone will ignore him since that it was currently 1 Am in the middle of the night. Midoriya sighed peacefully to his relief, but then he remembers about his phone just vibrate randomly a while ago as he began to check on his phone and search the call logs thoroughly. To his surprise, most of his classmate's phone number was gone and all of their old text messages was erased too. Iida was quite surprised too and then he began to check on his own phone; the same thing was happening like Midorya's phone.

While having a bad feeling about it, he and Midoriya rushed out of the room and barged into one of their classmate's room; Kaminari. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. The next thing they did was to barge in Kouda and Ojirou's room, but they weren't there too.

"What happened to them!? Why is everyone missing? Where are they!?" Midoriya asked, gritting his teeth nervously.

"I don't think every one of us is missing, some of our classmate's name was still on the phone." Iida pointed out as he showed his phone to Midoriya.

The name of their classmates that remained visible on Iida's phone was Bakugou, Todoroki, Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsuyu and this includes Midoriya. Somehow, they got the idea that probably these people were still around and haven't gone missing. After nodding to each other, they went to the 4th floor to get Uraraka, Bakugou and Kirishima, and then the fifth floor to get Todoroki and Tsuyu before they all gather at the lounge on the 1st floor of the dorm.

"Why are you gathering us all here in the middle of the night?" Kirishima asked before he yawned widely.

"Not everyone was here though." Tsuyu respond.

"Yeah, why we have to gather around here Iida-kun?" Uraraka asked, placing her head on Tsuyu's shoulder. "I'm sleepy."

"Listen. There's something wrong with this place. It was Deku who woke me up a while ago and show me that something was not right with his phone. I realized that most of our classmate's name was missing on our phone and when we tried to get to their rooms, they were missing too. The only name remained on our phone, it was you guys. That's why we try to get you all here." Iida explained.

Then, the rest of them immediately checked on their phone and was quite surprised to know that Iida was telling the truth.

"Kaminari's name wasn't on the phone. Not even Serou. " Kirishima said.

"Mina-chan and Momo-chan's name was missing too." Tsuyu pointed out.

"And so did Hagakure and Jirou." Uraraka added.

Todoroki and Bakugou just scrolled to his phone contacts and frowned when some of his classmate's name was missing.

"I saw a black figure flying and emerged from my window after my phone vibrates randomly to show no sign of incoming calls or text messages but only that some of our classmate's name was missing on my phone as if it was erased," Midoriya stated nervously.

Upon hearing his statement, Uraraka and Tsuyu hold each other's hands and shivered a bit. Kirishima raised his eyebrows and gulped before he turned to look at Bakugou; who just stared at Midoriya with a frown as usual. They knew that something was off about the dorm, or perhaps it wasn't the dorm itself; maybe something else was making everything doesn't feel right.

Iida deduced that everything was fine before until he brought in the GameCube with him into the dorm, and right at that moment, Midoriya asked them to follow him to check on the cube on the 3rd floor. Soon when they had arrived at the 3rd floor, the GameCube on Iida's desk was missing too. Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Tsuyu search thorough Iida's room for the cube, while the other three just waited for them outside through the opened door.

Unfortunately, they couldn't find the missing GameCube anywhere in Iida's room.

"Why do you think there's only the seven of us here?" Kirishima asked Bakugou and Todoroki.

"None of my business. You guys are so stupid to get yourselves intrigued by the GameCube the night earlier." Bakugou grunted.

Todoroki widened his eyes upon hearing Bakugou's statement as he scratches the back of his neck.

"The GameCube." He said, "Whoever touches it, will be in some kind of weird situation."

"Damn it! I think you're right! I did touch the GameCube earlier. Midoriya, Tsu-chan, Uraraka, Iida, you and Bakugou. All the seven of us did touch the GameCube. Ashido, and Jirou had almost touched it though." Kirishima pointed out.

"And Serou didn't touch the cube, he uses his quirk to grab on it," Bakugou added.

"That means he won't be with us in this place," Todoroki replied.

Kirishima scratches his head and turns his head away to look at the far end of the corridor. He shivers a little when he saw a black, floating figure happens to appear out of nowhere. He closed his eyes and then the time when he opened it, the figure was gone. He freaked out internally and immediately asked them to go into Iida's room, yet sounding so calm.

After he closed the door behind him, he began to tell them the thing that he saw at the corridor. This'll only make the two girls hold on to each other.

"Don't freak us all out you stupid weird hair!" Bakugou snarled angrily.

By that moment, a chilled night air blew through the window as the curtain flew lightly. Iida approached the window of wanting to close it and before he could, he spots a mysterious building which mysteriously appears across the dorm. He reckoned that he never saw the building before and began to asked his classmates to take a look at it. Indeed, none of them know where does this building come from.

"The building stands right on the street. That was where I first found the GameCube!" Midoriya pointed out.

"And why the hell did you pick something stupid which isn't yours!?" Bakugou screeched, glaring at Midoriya.

"I-I don't know if it'll turn out to be like this! I-I didn't mean to drag anyone into this mess!" Midoriya stuttered.

After the small fight had come to an end, their class president decided to command them to take a little trip to the mysterious building and who knows that they'll find a way to solve the problem they were in.