Chapter 23

It was afternoon time in the real world in Japan. The flare on the sky penetrates its light against the town where Midoriya and his friends live. Right at that moment, Midoriya and the six of his friends were warped into Iida's room, the place where the Gamecube glows the other night. The students look around the room as they began to feel confused. Some of them scratched the back of their head, while the other just blankly stared at each other.

Not long after that, someone slammed open the door to Iida's room and soon, the bunch of their other classmates fills the room, only to make it crowded. Different kind of emotions and feelings begin to fill the whole room at the same time.

"I miss you! Ochako-chan! Tsuyu-chan!" Ashido Mina jumped to the two girls and gave them a hug before she dramatically cries and strokes her faces against their shoulders.

"Yeah! Where have you been?" The invisible girls hug them.

"It's been like three days. You guys just disappear just like that. We tried to call you, but out of reach." The musician girl approached them.

"We were all worried about the seven of you. Thank goodness you girls are safe." The vice class president added.

"Ah, Todoroki." Shouji mentioned, "There you are."

"What happens actually?" Tokoyami asked him.

"Well, it's a long story," Todoroki replied.

"Midoriya, it's been a while." Mineta tugged on the green-haired guy's sleeves, "Mind telling us what happen?"

"Ummm, like Todoroki said, it's a long story," Midoriya replied with a small.

"You stingy." Mineta pouted back.

"Glad you were back. I'll make us fruitcake later on during lunch." Satou beamed in.

"Thanks." The green-haired guy replied before he nodded at Kouda who gave a thumbs up at him.

"Thank goodness that our school was on out of order for a few days, on tomorrow our school will be reopened. If not because of that, Aizawa-sensei might be asking about you guys." The guy with the quirk of tail stated at Iida.

"Iida~ Mind telling us where the seven of you went?" Aoyama asked.

"Soon. When we have our lunch at the dining room." Iida replied.

"Geez. You guys on a trip or something? Why be so secretive?" Serou rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ummm, sort of. Right, dude?" Kirishima nudges at Bakugou with his elbow.

"Just go rot in hell, stupid weird hair," Bakugou replied before he leaves to go to the dining room.

"Ouch. That was mean. Hey! No fair! Wait up!" Kaminari leaves the room, along with Kirishima and Serou who follows Bakugou to the dining room.

A moment later, all of the class 1A students gathered around the dining room to have their lunch together. On the long dining table, there were a lot of foods and drinks neatly prepared for the students. Different kind of mouth-watering Japanese dishes and appetizers were served on the table, along with some refreshments and desserts. While they were having their lunch together, the seven students who have just got back from another realm began to foretell their journey on which it doesn't even match with the original story.

"So," Midoriya began after gulping on a spoonful of his pork cutlet, "That night, the seven of us went into the woods. It is somewhere not far from this town."

"Woods, huh?" Kaminari munched on his steamed bun, "I thought you guys were having some sort of extreme adventure, something like in the RPG game, going for a quest in a dungeon to find a treasure chest."