Chapter 17

It's been a while since Tsuyu had actually managed to survive the previous level, and it was all thanks to a certain female ghost who had actually helped her to make this happen. Her time for her to stay at this building for a specific level will come, soon and the clock on her mission to help her classmates survive is running out. Now, she was currently on the 5th floor of the building, along with her fellow classmates; Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki.

The three of them decides not to leave each other's side since there was not enough member to be divided into groups, let alone in a pair. As they walked further into the prison and into the office, Tsuyu was having her mind preoccupied with her friend's opinion about the number of the actual culprit could be more than one and the way how the female ghost helped her advance to the next level and such.

"Are you alright, Asu- yu-chan?" Midoriya asked her while he was inspecting the pile of ring files and stacks of papers on the shelf.

"Ummm, yes. I'm okay." Tsuyu browse through the books and papers scattered on the desk in the office.

In the meantime, Bakugou was simply sitting on the office's chair and had his legs on the desk. He didn't even bother to help his friends to find the clue, nor that he would mind their business.

The prison was somewhat filthy and the building has 3 floors. Each of the floors can fit 10 cells. Meanwhile, each of the floors has one office and a public toilet. The cafeteria was located on the ground floor, and the security post was also there. There was no elevator, but staircases.

Tsuyu gestured her hands to scan through the see-through file filled with papers and some notebooks. She kept on scanning her eyes, trying not to obviously act as if she had actually found something else, other than a clue. She gulped and rearrange the books and files on its original position.

"Are you done searching, Tsuyu-chan? Have you found any clue yet?" Midoriya put the hard-covered file back into the shelf and turned back to look at Tsuyu.

"There was nothing else than an information about some prisoners and their crimes and such. Have you found anything, Midoriya-chan?"

Midoriya shook his head, scratching the back of his neck nervously, "Too bad, it's nothing more than a normal looking information about the staffs and some sort of work schedule and crime statements."

"Umm.." Midoriya began with a gulp, "Any of you guys want to go to the toilet? I'm going now, I'll be back at any minute."

"Huh!? The hell!? Get your butts out of here, you dumbass! Don't you dare to ask me to keep your company! Go die in the toilet!"

Midoriya gritted his teeth nervously upon hearing his statement. The blonde's menacing words ached in his heart in the process, a part of him wished that the blonde would change his mind and have his company, even for a minute. However, he should have expected that the blonde would reject his offer.

The green-haired guy takes his time to leave the office, slowly and carefully. When he was out of sight, the blonde let out a heavy sighed as he glared at the frog girl from the corner of his eyes.

"The targetted person was you."

Tsuyu widened her eyes when she heard that he mentioned something related to her.

"I bet that you feel it's a waste of time to have advance again even though you know that you will have to stay at this level. That must be fun, the ghost helps you find your way how to resume the game and start all over from the beginning of the level. Tell me..." Bakugou stood up from his seat as he approached her with a frowned on his face.