Chapter 16

From the fleeting distance, echoes a disturbing voice that fills the whole area of the 4th floor.

"Why did you choose to sacrifice yourself and stay at this level?" A female voice asked.

The frog girl's startled and widened her eyes at the same time. She looked around her, but no one was there. She gulped and trembles a bit. By some means, she got the idea that there was something wrong with her decision.

"You are not the destined person to have stay at this level. The game will change rapidly and the survivors shall encounter deep trouble."

As soon as the ghost disappears from this level, the whole area surrounding the 4th floor starting to vibrates as the other spiritual beings began to wanders around aimlessly followed by unusual wails. Tsuyu fell to her knees as she witnesses the chaos in front of her in disbelief.

At the same time, the area from the ground floor up until level 3 vibrates wildly. On the 1st floor, the hotel's room beginning to slam open and closed, back and forth, the lights starting to flicker. When the lights were on, the ghost appears and whenever the lights were off, the ghost suddenly disappears.

'My classmates must have done something bad at the advanced level. I wonder how were they doing?' Iida Tenya stood up and looked around him, trying to regain his composure no matter how terrified he was.

"This is bad." Todoroki Shouto looked around him in disbelief as he spotted that the white curtain of the window starting to dance wildly.

He began to hear the sound of the piano plays a creepy melody at a drastic speed and the sound of the blackboard being scratched by a chalk. The mirror from the distance spreads a dark, black-colored aura from within the glass and soon, it reveals the silhouette of a female ghost with a pair of glowing red eyes. Upon seeing this, Todoroki back away, but as soon as he stepped back, he turned back and startled to see that the female ghost was already there.

"She is not the destined person to have stayed at level 4. The game will change rapidly and the survivors shall encounter deep trouble."

As it disappears, Shouto tried to remain calm and sweat begin to traces down his face.

'So, it's either Uraraka or Asui who mistakenly stay at level 4 even though they were supposed to advance to the next level.' Todoroki gulped and turned his hands into a fist.

He then looked around him and soon, he spotted the mirror flashes a white light through the glass. Todoroki approached the mirror and took it off from the wall. With a few blinks of an eye, he tries to touch the glass which it soon, reveals Tsuyu's location on the 4th floor. Currently, she was running forward on the walkway with no obvious destination.

"Asui..."

The moment he mentioned her name, Tsuyu stopped and looked around her as if she was certain that she could hear someone was calling her name. Soon, she spotted that the lake was reflecting Todoroki's face and his location on the 2nd floor.

"Todoroki-chan!" Tsuyu kneels down on the walkway.

"Asui! Find your way to the next level!"

"I can't! Midoriya-chan and the others had left already!"

"The ghosts will hunts for them alive if you don't advance!"

"I know! But it's too late! I tried to contact them earlier, but there's no use! We're not a survivor anymore, which means as if we're dead!"

Todoroki looked around him and suddenly he was quick to notice that the window the light from the window flashes through it wildly. The moment he approaches the window while bringing the mirror along with it, suddenly, the mirror too, beginning to flashes a white light as both the light from the mirror and the window starting to connect to each other.