Chapter 4

At the same time, Midoriya's group was walking around the corridor where Kirishima's group was there a while ago. They searched around the potted plants and the statues, but unfortunately, they were out of luck. While they were searching for the cube, what bugs Uraraka the most was the portrait of the woman on the big frame. It looks normal and nothing creepy, but somehow, it went from normal to spooky when its eyes just glowed in the dark and surprisingly it's eyes twitches for a few times from the distance.

Uraraka gasped, followed by a gulped. She then removes the nearest curtain from the window and rushed towards the big frame. The moment she tried to cover the frame with the curtain, suddenly the curtain just float in the air revealing a figure from within the curtain as if there was a ghost being concealed with the curtain. Upon seeing the floating curtain, Uraraka shrieked and ran away from it, then followed by the other two of her classmates.

Meanwhile, Kirishima's group was searching around the lobby for the sign of the cube. They were too, out of luck. The moment when Todoroki heard the sound of a knee stomping lightly on the floor, he turned around and gasped to see a crawling patient. However, this will only make Bakugou smirked upon seeing his reaction.

"Are you scared now?" asked the hot-headed blonde with a satisfied grin.

"No. I was only surprised." Todoroki replied.

Not long after that, they stopped at the center part of the building where Midoriya's gang was there a while ago. To their surprise, they spotted a bloody mirror hanging on the wall as the blood drips down the floor. They freaked out and walked backward until they reached the main entrance.

"Shit! what's with that thing!?" Bakugou groaned.

"I-I don't know. It looks kinda creepy just stay away from it." Kirishima insisted.

When Tsuyu turned to look away from the mirror, she saw Midoriya and the other was rushing in their direction.

"Look! There they are!" Tsuyu pointed out in relief.

As all of them finally had gathered at the door, suddenly Iida stepped on something which was concealed by the curtain. He kneeled down to pick it up and to his surprise, it was the GameCube that they were searching for all this time. The moment he stood up, suddenly the GameCube floats in the air and glowed wildly as the light penetrates the wall of the building.

Not long after that, a wooden door emerged from the ground in front of the bloody mirror. The ceiling of the building itself starting to fall apart as Iida told them to run at the wooden door. At this time, the headless patients walked groggily towards their directions and starting to chase after them. Luckily, Midoriya and the gang managed to reach the wooden door. Iida opened the door and entered it follows by the others before shutting the door close.

Now, they were currently being brought into a dark room with a limited space. There were only a spiral staircase and a torch fire at each section of the dark wall.

"Ummm guys, you forgot the GameCube out there." Kirishima reminded them.

"Never mind off that stupid cube!" Bakugou snarled in annoyance.

"Where are we?" Uraraka asked.

"I think that'll lead us to another level." Tsuyu pointed out at the door above where the staircase leads.

"Just calm down everyone and don't be afraid. We'll figure our way out soon. I hope so." Iida instructed.

"Shut up! Who do you think of us!? Some kind of coward or something?" Bakugou grunted.

"But you were scared earlier don't you?" Todoroki pointed out.

"Huh!? You really pissed me off now! You wanna fight?" Bakugou yelled at Todoroki.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"I think I get it now." Midoriya blurted out.

"What is it?" Uraraka asked.

"This place works like a game. Some sort of survival, horror-genre game. The GameCube was the item that'll lead us to another level. We have to find it in order to move to the next level. This place we currently standing at, it works as a save point. It's safe to stay here but, somehow we just finish all of the levels in order to beat this game. Maybe by that time, we'll find our way out and get back to the real world." Midoriya explained.

"How many do you think the levels will be?" Kirishima asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Seven. I counted the storey from our dorm awhile ago." Iida replied.

"Level one huh? This is just the beginning before the real fun begins." Bakugou said, "Whatever it is, I'm gonna win this game and go back to the real world."

"Bakugou-chan had no problem with the ghosts. He could beat them with his fist." Tsuyu teased him.

"Huh!? Like I will punch them in their damn face!" He groaned at her.

"Wait... face?" He recalled when he realized that the ghost doesn't even have a face as he widened his eyes.

"Ribbit! I forgot they don't even have one." Tsuyu replied nervously.

"For the next level, I don't think that the ghosts will be the same anymore. Maybe it'll be scarier than before." Kirishima stated.

"Whatever it is, we have to beat this game no matter how scary could it be." Midoriya insisted.

"Let's not waste our time and let's go," Todoroki replied as he leads them up the spiral staircase.

The moment Todoroki opened the door, the same creepy tone was played on the PA system that sends gives them chilled and horror. After they all went in, the door slowly closes from their back and was locked. Now, they reached the first floor of the building.