Chapter 21

The male ghost sighed and furrowed his eyes, "Who is the hero 50 years ago?"

Midoriya widened his eyes before he indulged himself into is deep thoughts, taking his time to think about it. Soon, when he thought that he might get the correct answer, he immediately answered, "Your father! Your father was the 50 years ago!"

"Wrong!" The male ghost hissed before he snaps his finger and summons a screen above them, revealing that he makes the spiritual beings on the 1st floor haunts for his classmates.

"Wha-no! What are you doing!? Don't hurt them!" The moment Midoriya tried to stand up, suddenly a pair of ghosts hands with sharp nails rises from the ground and cuffed his legs, along with his hand on which the ghost's hands emerged from the chair.

"You have two more tries and if you get it all wrong, your friends will get into a real serious trouble, probably they will end their lives being killed by those spiritual beings, oh, and also, I will have to dispose of you in this realm, along with your friend's dead bodies." The boy replied in his serious demeanor.

'What should I do? At a time like this, I was really in pinch. If it wasn't his father, then who could it be? The townspeople? His mother? His twin sister? His relatives? Who was it then? I have to think thoroughly and not wasting the chances he gave me, or else, every one of us will be killed here in this realm. If I was Hikaru-kun, who will be his hero in his heart? A hero in his heart. Oh, wait! I think this worth a try!' Before Midoriya could speak a word, suddenly, a flash of white light appears in front of them in the blink of an eye. It was the female ghost, Hikari.

"It took me long enough to make my way here and since there's no building and all in this final level, I was lost. I've finally found you guys, what a relief." Hikari sighed happily and her expression changed when she witnessed Midoriya's classmates were in troubled through the screen and how the green-haired guy was treated miserably.

"Oh, Hikari. You're a little bit too late. Come and have a seat," Hikaru summons a gaudy chair, "I'm still practicing on using your quirk and I can only summons a simple illusion like this."

"Wait! Now that I think about it, you have three quirks!? For real!?" Midoriya eyeballs had almost popped out of his eye socket as he couldn't believe what he has seen.

"Me and Hikari are twins. We are somehow connected telepathically and our quirks merge as if we could borrow each other's quirks. Pretty impressive, huh." Hikaru explained sounding bored.

"That was great! I'm really jealous of you guys because you both are special! I was nothing like you and used to be quirkless when I was the same age as the two of you back then! Your quirks are strong too!" Midoriya eyes sparkled and he just couldn't contain his amazement, which makes both of the twins furrowed in confusion, followed by a gasp.

'That was weird. He should be afraid of my quirks, and moreover, he was another person who compliments me besides mom and dad. Didn't he realized his current situation right now?' Hikaru thought to himself before he turned to look at his twin sister.

"Brother," the female ghost secretly warped Bakugou to the 1st floor, "Please spare their lives this time. Just Midoriya-san and his friends. They were actually a good guy."

Her words ache in Hikaru's heart. The young male ghost glared at his twin sister and a mark of an irk began to visible on his forehead.

"No!" He protested, slamming his hand onto the chair's arm which makes the teacup eventually fell on the ground and breaks into pieces which startle Midoriya and Hikari.

"But why!?" Hikari asked, unsatisfied with his reply.

"You don't get fooled by these humans! Remember how mother used to be fooled by that person who gave her money for us to stay a night at the hotel? It was a false alarm! You don't trust strangers whom you just met! That's what mom always said! You are way too naive, Hikari! You just keep quiet and let me do my job!" The male ghost snarled, his words were severe and still remained his cold and sinister demeanor.