Chapter 10

In the meantime, Bakugou and his peers stopped in front of the toilet for male and female. None of them was aware that it was necessary to search at the toilet until the female student convinced them to go and inspect the male toilet for the sign of any clue.

"What the heck? I'm currently the leader and I should be the one who leads us and give orders!" The angry blonde protested as the mark of irk become visible on his forehead.

"But, she was right. We haven't searched for the clue in this toilet yet." The red-haired guy somehow agreed with the frog girl's opinion, meaning to persuade his blonde friend to just obey the girl's simple suggestion.

"Huh!? Are you even listening to me!?" Bakugou yelled angrily at Kirishima for not listening to him, and not even once.

"Hey, Tsuyu-chan. Wanna come with us?" Kirishima turned to look at Tsuyu.

"Ummm" She paused and turned to stare at the sign on the door that reads, 'Male' before her cheeks were tinted pink. "I think I should wait here. There's no way that I'm going to enter a male toilet."

"Does it even matter right now!? Go in, and solve the mystery, you frog brains! You're the one who was eager enough to tell us to search through this stupid toilet in the first place!" Bakugou yelled with the hint of pissed off before the girl hesitantly accessed the male toilet through the door before Kirishima and himself.

The toilet was creepy-looking, dark and old. It looks like as if it was abandoned for years. A disgusting smelling aroma filled the air, followed by numerous creepy-crawlies crawls out in the middle of nowhere. What bothers them the most is that the sound of the droplets of water never stops from dripping down the dirty stainless sink.

The time when they stopped in front of the huge horizontal mirror on the wall, they were petrified to witness that the mirror began to reflect another sign of the clue, and this time, it shows the image of a 3rd-grade classroom.

"3rd-grade classroom huh? It's at the end of the building right on the left side." Bakugou reckoned while having his hand scratching his chin.

To their shock, this time the mirror didn't just stop reflecting images after it gave out a clue, somehow, dreadful-looking words began to appear in the form of blood. It reads, 'We Will Haunt Them Until They Die!'

Right after the blood from the mirror starting to drip down the sink, and the droplets of water from the sink converted into blood, Bakugou and the others quivers in dread before they raced out of the toilet.

"Hurry and find the classroom!" The red-haired guy exclaimed in fear.

Few minutes after Bakugou and his group members were out of sight, Midoriya, Uraraka, and Todoroki casually enter the male toilet for an inspection. The moment when they found the mirror, it reflects a capital letter T in a blood writing again which fears the three of them in the process.

"What's with the letter T? It just won't stop showing us all over again." The brunette girl mentioned as her hand was shaking uncontrollably with dread.

"Look! The mirror starting to show something else!" The green haired guy pointed at the mirror that began to reflect another word in a bloody font that reads, 'We Will Haunt You Until You Die!'

The moment when the sink began to overflow with blood, the three students sprinted out of the toilet and they just ran towards the end of the building at a constant speed. Their hearts skipped a beat, as they run in fear while trying to catch their breath at the same time. They stopped when they spotted Bakugou and the others went out of the 3rd-grade classroom.