Chapter 12

Somewhere on the ground floor at the far end of the mansion, the red-haired guy sit from his sleeping position and was startled to see that he was alone in a room that seems to look like a guest room, and how he realized that the mansion looks spooky than before. He thought he was only seeing things and when he knocked his head with his fist, he knew that it wasn't a dream at all. Wondering to himself the reason why he was brought here, he jumped out of the bed and leave the room immediately.

When he reached the living room, the place where he was supposed to be sleeping the other night, he found a videotape which was placed on the long table in front of the comfy sofa. He realized that the thing wasn't there yesterday, when curiosity takes over his mind, he grabs the videotape and approached the video player which was situated at one of the corners on the cabinet that leans against the wall, supporting a huge LED TV on it.

Meanwhile, Midoriya and Uraraka walked down the stair that leads them to the basement. The basement holds a long corridor that leads them to the garage, cellar and another room with only a single bed and a closet. The moment went they walked forward towards the long corridor, they stopped and froze in fear when they spotted bloody writing on the wall near the closed door.

'Go To The Garage'

Both of them looked at each other and gulped at the same time before they exchange nods. As soon as when they walked further and reached the garage, they hesitantly walked in slowly and study the area thoroughly, trying to stay calm. In the garage, it was dark and only a single lamp, which was barely bright, lightens the dark room. There was nothing much could be found here, only an old limousine in its unstable state and a stainless steel bucket filled with water. As they looked around the garage in anticipation, the brunette girl was too soon to notice the messy drawings on the wall which was drawn with a red-colored crayon.

The two of them ran towards the wall to study the drawings for a moment. It was a drawing of a sofa and a TV. Both of the two classmates soon had figured out that it the clue itself asked them to go to the living room immediately for another clue to come, and so they leave the garage and ran up the stairs that leads them to the ground floor.

On the other hand, Bakugou and Tsuyu were standing in front of the long corridor of the ground floor. They were currently scanning the wall the wall that has red-colored writing on it that reads. 'Go To The Cellar.'

The blonde guy bit his lower lips as he uses his index finger to stroke the writing on the wall before he pulled back his finger to have a look. He then gasped to see that there's a small amount of residue which he assumes that it was a red-colored crayon.

"What is it?" Tsuyu asked him curiously, approaching the blonde guy and take a peek at his index finger.

"That's odd. It wasn't a blood at all. It was some sort of crayon." Bakugou responded, using his thumb to wipe off the red residue on his index finger.

"But why?"

"I don't know. Let's go to the cellar and check out for the next clue."

Meanwhile, Midoriya and Uraraka went into the living room and saw Kirishima sitting on the floor, watching the TV alone by himself.

"Kirishma-kun!" Midoriya called out as he stands beside him.

"What are you watching?" Uraraka approaches them as she searches the area around the living room for the sign of a clue.

"I found a videotape on a table a while ago." He responded as he pointed towards the table behind him. "I thought it might be some sort of clue or something that will help us find the clue. However..."