Chapter 7

On the second floor, the room was quite dark and there's only a minimum number of lights could be found in the room itself. The moment they look around their surrounding, that is when they suspect that the place looks like a building in a school.

"So, what's your next plan, Midoriya?" Kirishima stared at him.

"Tsk!" Bakugou grunted upon hearing Kirishima's question towards Midoriya, furrowing his eyes with a menacing glare before he turned to look away from the both of them.

"Umm, I'm not sure. Well, I think maybe Kacchan have a better plan or something." He said as he glanced at the grumpy-looking guy, giving in of not wanting to make his childhood friend pissed off, the fact that he was being favored more than Bakugou.

"Y-yeah, Deku-kun was right. We really should ask Bakugou-kun this time." Uraraka insisted in a somewhat nervous state.

"I agree, ribbit." Tsuyu mentioned and exchanged a look with Uraraka.

"Hmph! Fine." Bakugou said as his voice had soothed a little, "We'll separate into two groups of three people. In that way, we'll be able to hunt down for that stupid cube faster. Then each group will have to find a certain clue that'll lead us to the cube and whoever got the clue already make sure to send the other group a message regarding about the clue itself. When either group found the cube, don't grab it first, but make sure the other group was there too, or else, it'll be dangerous and some of us might not make it to the stupid wooden door."

"Wow! Impressive, dude!" Kirishima beamed in.

"Are you sure you're going to guide us this time?" Todoroki asked him with a flat look of disbelief.

"Huh!? What!? You don't have faith in me!? What did you just say!? Guide? Why would I be guiding you stupid shitheads! I'll lead you all to that creepy living door of death and make sure you all cry for your mommy while we're at it!" He growled angrily while trying to calm down his temper.

"So, which group will I be then?" Midoriya asked him; pointing at himself.

"You!? Why would I be in the same group with you? I'll be in a group without you in it, you sttupid shitnerd!" Bakugou ranted.

"Umm, I'll go with Deku-kun then. Tsuyu-chan! Want to join our group?"

"Sure!" Tsuyu said.

Before she could step forward, the frog girl was stopped by Bakugou's sudden suppression.

"Not so fast, you froggy! You're going in my group!" He demanded firmly.

"Eh? Why?" She asked, turning back to look at him.

"Yeah, why all of the sudden dude?" Kirishima added.

"I'm the one whose giving an order this time. As long as I'm your leader, you all must obey my order." He grunted before he glared at Tsuyu, "I need you froggy to be in my group because I realized that we're currently in a school compound."

"What does it has to do with Asui being in your group?" Todoroki questioned him with a frowned.

"I don't know why but something has been bugging my mind at the moment. Since we're at school, I bet that the mystery and puzzles must be solved with somewhat educational-related things. Like knowledge and stuff. Each of us has a different kind of knowledge about a certain subject in class. That's why I'm dividing us all carefully."

"Oh. I see." Todoroki replied.

"You! weird hair! You''ll coming with me." Bakugou instructed before he turned to shot him with a menacing death glare, "And you! Half-and-half punk! Stay away from my sight!"