Chapter 20

The frog girl slowly removed her hands from the ghost, she could see that the girl's tears had died down, a small smile took place on her small face.

"The game was planned by my brother. We have to stop your friends before they made it to the last level; 7th floor!" Her expression began to change into a serious one.

"What!? But why?"

"I forgot to tell you something. Even if you managed to make it to the last level, that is when the survivor will have to face my brother. Beating the game doesn't mean that all of you will be able to be free and get out of here as you want, everything will be over."

Her statements made the frog girls feel uneasy. Fears began to take over her mind, "What are we supposed to do now? Why did you guys trap us all here at the first place for just a mere game? If the game itself was a bait in order for us to advance until the last floor, for what reason do you guys want to kill us even if we didn't do anything wrongful to both of you?"

"Once you guys trapped here, all of you will die and there's no exception. The one who will be hunted first is the one who will reach the last floor first. Then the one who stayed on the 6th floor until it reaches to the bottom-most floor."

"Why did your brother wants to kill us all?" Tsuyu asked her.

"He just can't stop plotting a revenge. It was endless, and he changed into a different person. He's nothing like himself anymore. Aren't you worried about your friends who survived this level?"

"It would be a lie if I said that I'm not worried about Bakugou-chan and Midoriya-chan, but I believe in them. Besides, they are a hero at heart. Just like your deceased father. Bakugou-chan never wants to give up until he wins any kind of competition, and Midoriya-chan, on the other hand, doesn't care much about winning or losing, all he cares about is that he must save anyone who was in danger. That's why I believe in them. They will set us free."

Tsuyu words made the girl blinked in confusion at first, before she slowly began to understand the frog girl's statement as she nodded in agreement, "I understand."

The girl, Tsukino Hikari summons a hard-cover book on her hand as she handed it to Tsuyu.

"What's this?" Tsuyu examined the book and flip through the pages filled with Gothic-font sentences arranged neatly in paragraphs.

"As you can see, I've recorded the tragedy many years ago and transcripted it into words. This book is about what actually happened 50 years ago, and I've also inserted some relevant pictures and detailed information. Oh, and also a message to tell the survivors that I want them to be careful and save my brother who was suffering in vain."

"That's cool. Are you planning to send this to every one of my friends? I already know what happened and I don't think I'll need this stuff." Tsuyu handed the book back to Hikari.

"Yes. That's the plan. Sorry, since you only survived this level, I can't bring you to the next level, but, I can warp you back to the 5th floor and the previous one." Hikari used her quirk and doubled the number of the book into two. "So, on which floor do you want me to warp you?"

"Ummm, can you warp me to the 1st floor? My friend Iida-chan was there. Also, if you could warp my other friends who don't manage to survive the game to the 1st floor, that'll be helpful. I know that your quirk has limited of power and need to be recharged, but it'll save your energy when you don't need to multiply the number of books again." Tsuyu explained.

"That makes sense. Alright then."

Soon, Hikari used her quirk and warped Tsuyu to the other dimension and on the 1st floor where Iida was. Iida, on the other hand, was surprised to see Tsuyu again.