Chapter 8

A moment later when Midoriya's group found the locker with an 'X' marking, with a brief inspection, they've discovered that the locker itself not only locked with a number digits in the form of a keypad, there's a keyhole right under the keypad. When they tried to enter the previous password, there were out of luck since it didn't work.

As their mind was preoccupied with a deep thinking and analyzing the possible outcome, Midoriya grabs his phone out of his pocket and immediately send Bakugou a text, just to tell him about his group's finding. After texting his hot-headed, childhood friend, he insisted his group members go and search somewhere else for the clue.

As his Midoriya and the others walked further along the corridor of the school, they were too soon to have found another mirror. The mirror had a streak of cracks from one end to another. A few seconds later, the glass of the mirror starting to display a series of sentences in the form of blood. It reads, 'Search for a photo in a frame with happy living beings.'

"Search for a photo in a frame with happy living beings." Uraraka chanted before the wordings disappear and the mirror reverted back to a normal-looking one.

"Photo frame? Where could we find it?" Midoriya questioned his group members as he turned to look at both of them.

"I found one at the far end of a corner hanging on a wall at the hall when we walked past the entrance of the hall earlier," Todoroki stated while sounding serious.

"Then let's go to the hall for the photo in a frame," Midoriya instructed as the other two gave him a firm nod.

Meanwhile, Bakugou's group was inspecting a certain statue of a human which was located a meter away from a staircase at the center of that level of the building. The short-fused guy poked at the statue's face with his index finger in a violent manner to the point of being impatient, followed by a grunt.

His male buddy turned to stare at him and then back at the statue, furrowing his eyes. "What are you doing? You might break the statue into pieces. I don't think that the clue will be something this easy dude."

"Let it be! Break into pieces? Who cares about this damn stupid statue? This thing just keeps on staring at me the whole damn time!" He ranted angrily as he continued to bully the poor damn thing.

"Of course the statue will just keep on staring right at you, Bakugou-chan. It's just a statue and it's a non-living thing, ribbit." Tsuyu mentioned, lifting her index finger to her lips.

Feeling a bit pissed off, Bakugou turned his head to give the frog girl a glare. Twitching his eyes in somewhat angry demeanor, he snarled at her. "Don't say it, froggy! This thing will not move, or else, it will haunt you for the rest of your damn life!"

A moment later, Kirishima called out their names and asked them to go under the staircase with a limited space. When their group gathers around at the said place, Kirishima pointed at an old looking mirror hanging on the wall. By his weird and useless finding, Bakugou lifted his fist in front of the red-haired guy's face with only a meter apart as he gave him a glared of annoyance.

"A mirror? Are you serious? It's just a mirror! A plain mirror! Did you call me just to see this stupid mirror? Huh!?" He growled at him, gritting his teeth impatiently for his friend's finding which he assumes that it was plain stupid.

"N-no! It's not just a mirror. Look closely will you?" Kirishima demanded, blinking his eyes as he pointed at the mirror.

Tsuyu approached the mirror to get a better look and to her shock, there was no reflection of herself through the glass of the mirror. "Kirishima-chan was right. There's something off with this mirror. I can see no reflection of me at all."