Chapter 22

On the 1st floor, the chaos began to starts a war cry that spreads like fire. The hotel was under pressure from outside of the rooms, ready for an ambush into the hundreds of rooms to hunt for its prey. The riot was overwhelmed and the classmates knew what was going to happen to them, pretty soon.

It was not long until the spirits began to make an ambush from doors to doors as they starting to investigate from one room to another, searching for their prey. The students could hear the sound of the door being slammed forcefully from the far distance on which they assumed that the war has begun.

In room 348, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki gathered around each other. They were petrified and frightened at the same time, many kinds of fears and uncomfortable feelings took over their heart. Their body went weak and was obviously trembling in vain. At this rate, they have to protect themselves and stand by each other's side since they are technically quirkless.

At the same time in room 349, the sound of the other door being slammed from the distance makes Bakugou startled as he slowly began to back away from the door, while he still had the metal pole on his hand, aiming it right at the door for a matter of defense. "There will come at us, soon..." Kirishima gulped, having one of his hand gripping on Tsuyu's shoulder while the other was gripping on her wrist as he was obviously shivering.

"Bakugou-chan! Stay away from the door!" Tsuyu warned him which makes him growls back at her in annoyance.

"I know what I'm doing! Quit bothering me!"

"Dude, at least she cares. There are hundreds of them out there and we were obviously outnumbered." Kirishima pointed out.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Right at that instance, Bakugou slowly began to back away until the back of his knees reach the bed. They freaked out, except for Bakugou who still tried his back to looks cool. At this moment, Kirishima gripped on both of Bakugou's shoulder and make him sit on the bed while Tsuyu cowers behind Kirishima. They gulped and remained as quiet as possible.

Slowly, the doorknob began to turn and soon, someone throws a knife into the room from the gap of the door as it managed to cuts Bakugou's cheek before it fell down to the floor.

"Bakugou-chan!"

"Bakugou!"

Blood began to trace down his cheek, as he growls, "That's hurt! You dumbass!"

Soon, the door slowly opens revealing the figure of the creepy clown who flashed a sinister smile on its face. It began to let out a hysterical laugh that fills the whole room and its teeth were sharp like thorns but bigger than human's teeth. Then, zombies and other spiritual beings began to approach that room, slowly, yet, letting out horror vibes to the three of them.

At the same time, several spiritual beings begin to slam the door belonging to the 348th room which startles Uraraka and her peers in the process. They didn't know how to react, and their emotions were numbed. Their jaws dropped and fears began to overwhelm themselves the moment they witnessed the spiritual beings slowly approached them.

The three of them backed away until they reached the corner of the room, feeling petrified, they hold onto each other's arms as their body trembling in vain. Soon, more and more spirits accessed both rooms at the same time. The students couldn't fight and not only because they were terribly outnumbered and quirkless, another reason is that they didn't have any weapon for the offense. Except for Bakugou, but, it was obviously useless as the pole was way too short and not sturdy enough when compare to Kirishima's hardening quirk.

Suddenly, white colored aura starting to glow around all of the spirits and it took for about a few seconds before the spirits vanished on its own. Soon, white light flashes in the middle of room 348 making the three students shields their eyes using their arms. After the light faded, Midoriya landed his feet on the ground which surprised them for his sudden appearance.