Chapter 5

There is a large painting of number '1' that had mysteriously, yet slowly appeared right at the center part of the door behind them. Soon, they walked further into the building and found a place which they assumed that they had finally reached the center part of the building. There were a total of 8 corridors at each side of the wall, and each of it has a different signboard.

The first one reads, 'North to Room 1-100', second 'NorthEast to Room 101-200', third 'East to Room 201-300', forth 'SouthEast to Room 301-400', fifth 'South to Exit', sixth 'SouthWest to Room '401-500', seventh 'West to Room 501-600', and the last one is 'NorthWest to Room 601-700'.

"How do we suppose to go and search for the GameCube? This place has a lot of rooms. It can be anywhere." Kirishima consults to Iida as he scratches the back of his head in confusion.

"Let's just separate and find the GameCube. I'm taking the route to the North. You guys can go take whatever route you want. Be careful, and who knows what kind of being will be lurking in the hotel rooms" Iida suggested before taking his leave.

"There were a lot of rooms and paths. All of it was connected to this central part of the building, or should I say a lobby. There were 100 rooms at each route. Perhaps, there's some sort of clue that we can find on each route or at least within one room at every different route that we take. If we found all of the clues, then maybe it'll lead us to the whereabouts of the GameCube." Midoriya mumbled to himself while his classmates just staring at him; blinking.

'Really, at a time like this?' Todoroki thought to himself.

"I guess I'm taking the route to SouthEast. If you guys need me, don't be hesitate to call me. I'll be going now." Kirishima insisted before he takes his leave.

Soon, the member of the groups began to take their leave followed by another. Todoroki takes the route towards the East, Bakugou is at NorthWest, Midoriya is at West, and Uraraka and Tsuyu were taking the route to NorthEast. Both of the girls went together in a pair since Uraraka was too scared to go all alone.

The moment when the students walked further into the long corridors, the lights above their heads starting to penetrates brightly while the lights at the other part of the corridors just went dimmer. Probably this shows that the area which lights where it shines brighter; this will indicates the location of each of the students.

Iida's POV

I was searching thoroughly for the sign of the GameCube in Room 10. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything yet. This was the tenth room that I've barged into. The moment when I exited the room, I could hear a telephone ringing from the next room, 'Room 11' precisely. As I opened the door, I reached for the telephone which was placed on the night table at the corner of the room. The minute when I answered the call, my eyes began to widen, my hands were trembling with fear. All I could hear was a creepy voice singing a horror song that sounds something like,

'Far, far away~ The ghost has come. Near and near~ The bodies still remains. Long, long ago~ The tragedy plays. Now, right now~ The dead shall commence.'

The voice was residing in my mind on a replay state, which freaks me out internally. I wouldn't want to waste my time now, so I just resumed my hunt for the GameCube at a fast pace. Still, the voice never stops haunting my mind as it goes like forever. What does it mean by 'The body still remains? The tragedy and the dead shall commence?' Perhaps it has something to do about the starting of this weird game-like situation.

Back to normal POV

Meanwhile, the two girls were heading towards the NorthEast route. Searching through every room of that route carefully, and yet, they were out of luck. As they were about to reach Room 121, Uraraka froze at her standing position. Somehow, she sensed that someone or perhaps, something was watching her from afar. She gritted her teeth and widened her eyes when she spotted a pair of glowing red eyes emerged slowly from the distance. The time when Tsuyu poked her at the shoulder, she closed her eyes tightly and when she opens her eyes again, the red eyes were finally gone.