THE INTRODUCTION

Description
After several years on Earth, witches and wolves didn't get along because of the past they buried and want to forget. What is it?

•~~•

Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Khatwood is a normal werewitch girl but she keeps it a secret that she is a half wolf because of the generation they're living in, she lives with a normal and simple life but these all changed when she was invited into an Academy for all the creatures, and she discovered something about her past.

Zian Oreweins is a man full of issues, a Playboy soon to be Alpha, He is looking for his mate for almost years and years to the point that he's almost losing hope, But when he met this mysterious girl who is Elizabeth he suddenly got interested to her but the problem is Elizabeth is a witch and Zian hates witches.

Can the two bring back the unity of wolves and witches? Or their cruel society will just stay the same? And last but not the least will the two find their own mate??

Elizabeth Khatwood

Hi! My name is Elizabeth Khatwood or Lizzie for short, I'm a female werewolf and a half witch, you may be wondering how but I'll tell you later, first I'm 15 years old and my birthday is coming soon, and when I reached 16 I will happen to find my mate, I lived in a coven or a pack of witch that names GlitterGold coven, I have a sad past, I was kidnapped when I'm still a pup I was even injured with the hand of the kidnappers and leaved me in the middle of nowhere and it's winter that time and gladly that time witches are roaming around, until they found me, a little baby lying in the snow, blood split around, I was going to die that time cause it's really freezing and I'm weak ,so my body temperature decreased and I lost a lot of blood that time I was going to die but they gave their blood and warmth me, I was lucky they helped me even though in this generation witches and werewolfs don't get along well, but they still helped me.

I have a mother well not identical but she became my mom, her name is Alysha Khatwood and I have a father name James Khatwood I even have a brother name Liam Khatwood who is my big brother he's 18 yrs.old , they raised me like their true daughter and I'm lucky enough to have them, they were the one who shared they're blood to me so that means I have the same blood with them so they are my family. My father was the brother of our leader (the Alpha) so when they retire from being the leaders we will be the next ruler, cause our alpha don't have any kids so we are the next heir in line.

They even teached me spellcrafts and even wizardstuff, I studied every single piece of witch's life, but I don't really met a lot of wolf so I don't know what the others looked like all I know that I had a very special wolf that the moon goddess gave me. I HAVE A WHITE WOLF WITH A PINK FUR ON IT, the moon goddess give me a white pink wolf, I was kinda hoping it's a BLACKPINK wolf because I love black and also a little pink but that's ok, everyone said that's it's a blessing when I started to show them my wolf, I am a pink hair lady, my parents said that when they found me I already have a pink hair ,a long pink hair, I also had a light gray eyes.

I don't really know anything about my identical parents, Since that incident happen the witches have no traces of anything they even used magic's well thats what my adoptive parents said to me, but in the end they only found that a shifter is the one who kidnapped me. And when they became my family they raised me with safety , they teached me how to fight and how to use my wolf, they trained me how to used magic and strength,I also have a werewolf friend like me, and he is a family too, the people said that they found him in the forest with nothing, so they adopt him in the coven. See even though witches and wolves didnt get along the witches still help each other unlike wolves who is so desperate of having powers at everything, my friend's name is Kayde,and we are best buddies, he always protects me for a reasons, I loved them, my family my witches.

Zian Oreweins

My name is Zian Oreweins son of the Alpha of Silvermid pack, Kris Oreweins and Hermione Oreweins. I'm 17 years old, and when you are 16 years old that means you will find your mate, but still I don't find my mate yet, but I'm sure this year I'll find her, I'm the next alpha in line. People fear us and I love it but there's only one who never fears us and it's witches, witches and werewolf are enemies when I found one I'll kill them, I don't care if I am heartless but what can you do? I grew up being heartless. I have a very strong black wolf ,I have a black hair and a Black eyes, I'm sure when I found my mate she's strong like me ,and I can't wait to meet her, I was planning to go around to the world to search for her, but when we received a message says that I'm invited into an academy for everyone who had an alphas blood,of course my parents are so happy so with no choice they forced me to accept it, I didn't accept it at first but my parents said positives words that maybe I'll found my mate there so I accepted it, I even found out that my other friend in other packs are coming too, pfft I guess everyone will come, aww I can't wait to have a mate, everyone says if you found your other half you'll feel like you're on the top of the world, she's the only missing piece on ny life and I need her ASAP! but will I fall in Love with her?? Ugh erase erase! I didn't believe in this four letters "LOVE" yuck who believe in that though ..love don't last forever, anyways I only imagined my mate a pure blodded strong she wolf , ugh I can't wait to cuddle with her.. No! Screw that I don't want to cuddle or do anything to her and besides I just need her so that I can be an alpha anytime soon. It's my drean to be an alpha someday and this is the day! If I didn't find her the throne will pass into my cousins and I know them! They don't want to be an alpha, Hell they might want to be anything but an alpha. So I have to find her as soon as possible.