CHAPTER 46 ••~*

Mia
•~~*~~•

"Where could Lizzie go?" Sofia muttered while we're watching at Kayde and Saber who's having a combat battle.

"Hmm if I were Lizzie,  I would go to a place where there aren't people." I said and took a bite at my fries.

Lizzie a.k.a Ms.Rejected is missing after she left the cafeteria,  she even told us she'll come back but guess what? She didn't!

We think that maybe we should give her a time by herself at the moment, she likes being alone anyway.

So as you can see Sofia and I are waiting for our turn to kill each other while watching Saber and Kayde who's having a heart to heart fight.

Victoria and Van are at the gymnasium along with other vampires for they are mastering and practicing their hallucination powers or whatever they call it.

"Oh right Mia,  I heard you got in a detention for having a wine in your bag." Sofia laugh,  I glare at her.

"I was not planning to drink it okay! I was actually planning to give it to Hunter but our teacher order to put it in the trash!" I defended myself.

After all it's true,  I still can't believe that Sid volunteered that he will put the wines in the trash,  I don't know if he's insulting me or he just want it, whatever it's a strong alcohol, anyway if  he doesn't have a high alcohol tolerance I'm sure he'll die.

"I'm really going to kill Zian once I saw him." I said dead serious.

"Chill Mia,  I'm sure there's a reason behind his actions." Sofia smiled,  she's always been like this,  she's very understanding!

"Hey don't defend that dog!"

"I'm not defending anyone." She shook her head innocently.

I was about to yell at her again but her phone suddenly rang, I read the name of the caller and it's Victoria the Drama Queen.

"Hey what's up?" Sofia said to the other side.

I diverted my attention back to Kayde and Saber and God, they're still not finished! They were fighting for almost an hour now!

I sigh and just look around until I saw someone, someone I hated before, Allyson.

She was sitting on a bench alone, and she's having a deep thought, I look at the direction she's staring at and it's the dorm building.

I look at her again and she's actually staring at the windows, don't tell me she's having an interest to become a window now!?

Or I'm just overreacting.

I was busy watching her face which is changing emotions every single time. She suddenly gasped and even covered her mouth so I look back at the building and....... Nothing.

Bruh is she crazy!?

"Mia we need to go to Victoria's dorm." Sofia interrupted my investigation.

"Ugh, why!?" I whine, I'm too tired to walk all over the place.

  "She wants us to get something to her room, she said it's a red pouch so come on." Sofia hold my hand and start to walk.

Even if I hate to go at the door because of Allyson's face I still did it. How can I go when Allyson just looked at the building like it's haunted!?