CHAPTER 30 ••~*

Lizzie
•~~*~~•

I heard growls, someone is growling and it doesn't look familiar, who is it??

I opened my eyes, it's already night and I think I fell asleep while I'm on Zian's back.

I looked around me and I saw Zian, Kayde and Wyatt was so close to each other. What the??

I looked around me and it's nothing,  they must have saw something, when you are in your wolf form you can see the surrounding 10 times better than a normal human being. And too bad I can't see it because until now Joey is not back yet,  and I don't know why.

When I looked at the surrounding much better I can already see a pair of eyes.

And they slowly present themselves. Holy macaroni!! They are a lot. I don't think we can defeat them with only the four of us!!

Ugh! We should have accepted the Alpha's offer but Zian declined it instead,  now we're really going to die.

I'm sure these wolves are rogues, from their smell you can already tell that they don't have a pack, they look hungry and I'm sure they chose the four of us to be their dinner,  great! Oh how freaking great!

I heard Zian growl now the wolves are circling us, holy- Why are they so many here?

I think this three are already talking but I can't hear them because I don't have Zoe! Where is that girl!?

Then I remember I have magics, using it to save us won't  hurt an ant right?? B-but I think it's too dangerous if I used it, because it is a dark magic. And I'm afraid that if I did a mistake I might end up in the underworld.

But who cares!? We're gonna die!!

A wolf quickly launched at us, but good thing because of my adrenaline rush  I quickly raised my hand and the wolf fell on the ground before it can touch us and it's not moving anymore. Oh My God what did I do???

The other wolves saw their member who I think,  I killed?  And their growls become more louder.

They start running towards us, and Zian howls. "AwwHoooooooH"

Seriously??

Then he starts running. My eyes widened, don't tell me he will fight this wolves with me on his back??!! What if I fall!?

I saw him bite the wolf's neck and twisted it, I can even hear a bone crushed.

Then he was heading to another wolf again,  I looked at my right side and I saw Kayde and Wyatt fighting the wolves too, I looked at my left and I saw a wolf heading towards me, he jumped to bite me but I quickly duck causing him to land to the other side. I didn't think twice anymore and I pointed my hand to him and a lightning struck him. Using my powers were fun to use not unless I'm weak and has silver in my body.

I looked back at Kayde and three wolves is heading towards him,  I swing my hand and it blows the three  wolf causing them to be slammed in the trees.

Back to Zian,  he was attacking someone again, It's good that I'm holding tight but it looks like I'm hugging his neck.

He launched to a wolf causing the wolf to lay on the ground then he ripped the wolf's skin. While he's doing it I'm using my powers to kill the wolves heading in front of us,  when Zian is done at the wolf,  he turn his head but it's too late someone clawed his neck and I lost my balance,  My back hit the tree- ouch! I fell on the ground and my face directly hit the ground yuck I think I ate the dirt. Freaking rogues.