CHAPTER 5 ••~*

ZIAN

•~~*~~•

"Bye son, bye take care, make sure to eat well" my mom's waving while crying. Yup she's crying cause today is where I'm moving in the academy.

"bye son we'll miss you" my dad said and hugged me. And mom started to cry and cry......again.

"Okay bye love you all" I said and went to the limo.
After all that drama, and hours passed I arrived at the school.
It's not really that far, my academy and my pack are like a hundred miles away were like just neighbors in my point of view.

When we arrived there, there's a big gate say CMA, then a lady in blue dress went towards our direction, and I felt anger,my wolf is angry and is ready to turn that lady into pieces.

' She's a witch ZIAN, a witch, tear her to pieces! ' my wolf said to me growling. Witches and werewolf's don't get really well along but since this is an academy and we're  all family, I can't kill her, maybe she's a teacher or who knows.

' don't worry she's a friend ' I said trying to calm him down and then he glared at me me one more time then he leaves, you can say my wolf had a bad temper.

After that she escorted me to the school and you won't believed it, when the limo stops at the gate its just the entrance in land, so the school is pretty far away and guess what we walked there!!!
I was sweating now and panting my feet is aching now. Then we arrived at the academy , it has tall and big building that surrounds everywhere and there is different creature all around. Then I saw my friends my best friends.

I went to them.

Levi.. My best friend since kindergarten, he have a brown hair and brown eyes, and he's taken he's a nice guy if your nice.

Sid.. Orange hair guy and have a blue eyes, a friend since kindergarten and he's single and always gets into fights.

Tyler.. A brown haired guy and have a beautiful emerald eyes. A friend in kindergarten too, he's single and loyal to his friends.

And there's  me..

"hey guys " I waved at them and also hug them.
"hey Zian" Levi greeted.
"hey Zian man,glad you made it" he said as if I can't come here.
"hey " Tyler said and hugged me.

Then I looked at the teacher what I think the name is Cortney.
She looked scared and looked like she had something to say.
"ummm mr. Orewiens if you don't mind may I go now, another students are waiting at the entrance "she said.

"wait you're  leaving Zian here just to hel-" before Sid can say anymore words I stopped him.

"Of course you can and thank you " I said bowing my head then she smiles at me and left, I wonder who is the  student is she going to escort..
"hey Zian since when did you become nice to a witch?" Sid said crossing his arms.

"Since today, she's our teacher and if you became bad to her she have the power to fail us in our grades! And we will not graduate." I said to them and they looked like 'ohhh ok'.

After that we began to walk around the school trying to memorized every part of it. Then I smell a beautiful and delicious scent, its so near, and my wolf is so happy waggling his tail and jumping what's wrong with me, I began walking faster as the smell began to come closer I fastened my movement until I bumped into someone, I looked at her and she's a girl with a pink hair, she owns the scent, she fell on the floor but I was too distracted at her, and my wolf began to whimper.

Maybe the scent is just her perfume? Well I don't know, I like her perfume I might get one,hmmm weird. Then she stand up by the helped of his friend, and her friend is a wolf!?
She put her hood in her head and then...

"I'm so sorry" she apologized until the boys behind my back started to argue with her, I was too distracted at her that I don't know what to do, I want to see her eyes, I want to see her eyes, but she never made an eye contact to me. Everything around me began to stopped and blurry visions started to go in my eyes.

Then that last thing I know is Sid is floating in the air I looked at him and there's this girl holding his neck, I looked at them shocked don't know what to do, how can she? she? So strong?? She's freaking witch and witch is very weak, witches is only known for their  magics. How can she?

Then she let go and leaved. Holding his friends arm, my wolf began to growl.
"hey do you even know who you bumped into? " Tyler shouted at her.
"nope I don't know and I don't care "she said still walking.
"you son of a b-!! " Sid yelled at her holding his red neck and still gasping for air.
"oh dear, its daughter for your correction I'm not a boy or a son are you blind? " she said looking at us, smirking wow she's savage.

Then she left
and everyone is looking at us shocked, I - i- I don't know what to say, I pulled the three of them in the cafeteria, and still they so shocked, and I saw the teacher in blue dress I went to her.

"hey" I said to her.

"Oh hello mr. Or-" she said but I cut her.

"Please call me Aian " I said trying to be nice.

"Okay,  what brings you here? " she asked.

"well do you happen to know who's this girl in a black coat and with a boy werewolf? " I asked she'd, hoping she knows.

"oh Mrs. Khatwood I mean Elizabeth ,yes I know her she's a nice werewitch "she said smiling, wha- what? A WEREWITCH!!!!!!!!!

End of the Chapter

•••
Thank you for reading this gummy bears <3 i hope you will have a wonderful day there :>

Lots of love
-Keisya