CHAPTER 39 ••~*

16 years ago

Alysha Khatwood
•~~*~~•

"We have to run Your Highness!" Alistair quickly helped Elena to fix her things.

People are shouting and everything is on fire, the guards are trying to kill the intruders but that will be hard especially when our enemies are shape shifters.

I took some swords with me and put a hood on her Highness.

"Run to the woods, we'll distract them as we can" We nodded at them, good thing Kris and Hermione Oreweins are here.

"Stay alive Hermione,  thank you and promise me to stay alive" Elena hugs her.

"Don't worry Lena, This is just a piece of a cake" She laughed.

It's also a smart move that the Royal family didn't invite any children of the Alphas and Luna of each pack. Or else's everything would be terrible.

"If I die, Promise me you'll take the throne" Elena cried on Hermione's shoulder.

I looked at Alistair,  "We need to move fast, there's no time anymore" He said while holding Kayde beside him.

"Elena, let's go" I hold her hand and she nodded.

"Please stay alive your Highness" Elena nodded at Kris.

The Oreweins left the room and lock it, they went downstairs.

"Alysha, do your thing"I nodded at Alistair.

I used my power to open a portal to the forest, I was sweating hard since we don't have time anymore.

And Princess Emerald's cries doesn't help at all.

"No don't cry, mommy is here" I can see Elena crying,  Frederix her mate, the king was out there risking its live for them.

"The portal is open,  let's go" I said and we all enter it.

Just as we enter it, the shifters barged in the door. "They are heading to the woods!" Some shouted.

And before they can come to us,  I closed the portal.

"We need to run, They know where we are" I told them.

And so we ran as fast as we can,  I took Princess Emerald and Kayde to come ride with me in my broom,  Elena and Alistair shift to their wolves.

Elena with her white wolf and Alistair with his brown wolf.

"Hold tight to me, okay?" I tried my best not to show him the fears in my eyes.

"What is happening auntie?" Kayde asked me.

"We're playing hide and seek, but first I need to hide you two okay?" I said with tears flowing down from my eyes, I can't help it.

"Okieee" He smiled like he's very excited.

We went up to the sky,  and I can see the wolves who's after us,  I went back to my coven.

I still don't understand why would someone kill the Royal Families, and why are there so many shapeshifters?

When I successfully enter the coven, there is James.