CHAPTER 2 ••~*

Lizzie

•~~*~~•

"We're  home !" Mom said in sing sang tone.
"Mom! Dad! " I went to their  direction and hug them
"Hi sweetheart" dad replied, I was about to say something about what Liam and his darling doing when...liam interrupt, TSS..

"Hey mom dad" he said and give them kiss on the cheek, then he looked at me and smirk, pfft what a sneaky Llama ! Yeah Llama ! I call him Llama! Mom and dad went Inside, and I quickly pulled him in the shirt and talked to him... Alone!

"You should replaced my couch! " I yelled at him.
"I will I will, jeez you're  so very angry for just a simple thing. "He replied back, I growl at him.
"My poor couch, he suffered a lot "I pitied my poor couch.
"WHERE IS SHE!? " I asked Liam.
"My room" he replied.

Hmmm...keeping secrets from us , I see.

Then we went inside,  I saw mom taking some envelopes out of her bag.
"Mom what is that? " I asked mom.
"Dear it's a -" mom is talking while clapping her hand in excitement when liam puff in nowhere with a girl beside him.
"Hi mom, meet Mickey my darling" he said smiling until it reached his eyes, this is the first time I saw him so happy aww, my big little Llama.

No! Scratched that ,he still owes me a couch!

"Oh my ,you should have said earlier so we can buy a cake, oh my nice to meeet you Mickey !!"mom said as she hugged Mickey mouse, yeah I'll call her Mickey mouse Wife of Mr. LLAMA
Dad also greeted and hugged Mickey,  we welcomed a Mickey mouse in our family what a great family. I also find out that she's allergic  at cats what a coincident, yeah I heard it when dad is talking to her but she is a cat for goodness sake!

"Darling you should buy a cake for Mickey" mom said to me and I just nodded and went to the bakery shop. What can I say though, I owe them so much for adopting me and I can only repay them by listening to their orders. So only Mickey will eat the cake? So that mouse can eat a cake and ruined my couch while me here going to buy stuffs again.

I thought I'm their only girl!! Tss, Big bro found someone already.

When I reached the bakery I ordered a cat shape cake, why? Cause it's only the one that was left in the shop so I have no choice but to buy it and beside it's a cake. I was about to leave when I saw Kayde there helping others, and I called him and he went to me.

"Hey there" he waved his hand .
"Hey, so do you mind if I invite you to our house we're  having a celebration" I asked him with a grin on my face, it's  good that I have someone in the house to talk to since everyone of them is busy with that girl!

Yeah! Im jelly, I know!

"Of what? " he asked me rubbing the back of his neck.
"My brother's darling, he found his darling and you know what?? it's a mou-"before I can say the word mouse he cutted me.
"Of course!!! sure! Yes! I won't missed your brother's celebration " he said smiling happily, did I tell you before that my brother and Kayde are best best best best friend? Yeah they are best friend forever.

Then me and Kayde went to my house .

"Oh darling you invited some friend?" mom asked Liam.
"Yeah I invited him"I replied placing the cake in the table.
After Mickey finish introuducting herself we talked about the message mom and dad received earlier, Finally! We all sat in a chair.

"So our Alpha give this to us ,there was this two envelopes and it was about "dad still explaining and mom is chuckling happily ,guess it's a good suprise.

"And they invited the two of you Liam and you Lizzie to go in the Crescent Moon Academy!! " mom said and stand on her sit and jumping while clapping her hand, Mom is kinda childish sometime. While me I'm so happy about it too except for .....Liam.

"Why us? " Liam asked.
"Because it's for alphas blood, and you two know that your uncle Steve don't have any kids we decided that you two will enter the academy beside you have alphas blood too,  it runs in our veins " dad explain and laid his back at his chair, uncle Steve is our uncle and the Alpha too, he and her wife, loved to have a child but they never had I felt sorry for them, they don't have kids so they treated us as their kids,  they were so kind in many ways, everyone loves them.

"Sorry dad I can't come " Liam said in apologetic  tone and looking at the floor.
"Why Liam why? " I asked him ,he may be annoying but he's fun to be with! Well sometimes.
"Sis I just found my darling, my other half!! I can't leave her " Liam replied hugging Mickey tightly.

*sighs* right.

Mom and dad sigh, and Kayde is silent the whole time, Actually Kayde Is like my body guard even if the truth is not, he loves protecting me at all time, and there's this day I asked him why and he answered that it was his job, weird right?.
"Then who's going to accept the other invitation or going to replaced Liam?" I asked them, and they all looked at Kayde.

"What? " kayde asked confused.

"Kayde would you mind if you take Liam's placed for now? " dad asked him.

"Yeah sure, I can protect Lizzie too"he smile and nodded.

"Then everything is settled, you two are going tomorrow night" dad claimed

dO.Ob <------ Kayde and Me.

"What!?" the both of us

"Shhhh, everything will be fine princess, don't  worry okayy?"
he hugged me and Kayde while the loves birds still hugging and kissing I'm talking about Mr. Liam and Mickey...........mouse.

---

After that Kayde went home to arrange his things and Mickey is here helping me to pack too.

"Omg you're  going to have fun there Elizabeth" Mickey exclaimed happily while folding my clothes.

"Call me ,sis" I smiled at her and she was shocked but she smiled back. I found out that she was nice and kind.

Maybe I judged her too much? Well forget it I'll make a good impression at her, Im going to be a future aunt ya know

d∆∆,b

Then mom entered the room crying but there were no tears in her eyes.
"Oh my god darling you're going to an academy and away from us "mom cried and sobbing but again she don't have tears.

"Mom don't worry I'll be back.. "I replied "yeah you'll be back with a mate " Mickey said chuckling then mom laugh at her too. Okay so where did the crying mom go?? she's  laughing now??

"Maybe my son in law is handsome" mom said imagining on her own world. "He's a wolf too right? " Mickey asked. "Yeah maybe "mom answered.

Then after we finished packing, Mickey went to Liam's room and they slept, while dad Is talking to uncle Steve, after that I took a shower I wore my pjs and then I climbed into my bed and was about to sleep when my door opened and I saw mom there.

"Dear we loved you okay ? Have fun there we will support you at anything but the most important is you'll give us our grand pups" mom teased then closed my lamp.

"Mommm! " I yelled at her and she just chuckles and leaves my room
These guys are really weird I'm going to the academy to study not to make arghhh!.

End of the Chapter

•••
Thank you for reading this gummy bears <3 i hope you will have a wonderful day there :>

Lots of love
-Keisya