CHAPTER 42 ••~*

Lizzie
•~~*~~•

After eating, The boys start to play video games at the living room,  leaving us and the girls here... Kayde and Liam is here though, So I decided to talk....

"So Sweetie, what is it that you want to talk about?" Mom asked me.

I looked at Kayde first and he nodded at me.

"Mom, who is my true parents?" I asked her.

She seems taken back but recover soon,  he looks at Dad then back at me. Victoria, Sofia and Mia looked at me too, like they didn't expect me to tell this at all... Sid came in the drama.

"I told you sweetie, it's winter that time and we just----"

"Please stop lying." I whisper.

"I-I think she already know the truth." Liam said at mom.

"H-how?"

"Mom, just tell me...I just need to verify if I am really princess Emerald." I said to her.

Mia choke on her water when she heard me, while Victoria accidentally let go of her fork, Sofia become frozen and Sid has his mouth dropped.

"What do you mean?? Of course not!"Mom and Dad avoided my gaze, Aunt Miranda and Uncle Steve excuse their self.

"Mom just say yes or not!" I tried to calm myself, it's already obvious but why do they keep denying it!?

"Elizabeth,  I don't know where you get this idea but whoever it is... Don't believed him or her!" Dad looked at me.

"I just want to know the truth... " I mumble.

"Just tell her, you can't hide the truth forever." Kayde talked but he maintain a serious face.

"Kayde, stay away of this." Dad massage his head.

"Why don't you want to tell her anyway. She's in the right age now!"

"Kayde Blue! You're father Alistair did not gave you to me just for you to ruin the plan!" Dad looked at him.

I raised a brow, "I thought you just found Kayde at the woods too."

"Ummm y-yeah." Mom stutter.

The girls are still not talking and they are still frozen. Liam stand up making us look at him.

"Just tell her mom,  it's obvious that she know already. Why keep denying it?? I'm tired of lying to her!" He said and went to the door.

"If you won't tell her, then I'll be the one to tell her." He said and left.

"Mom, you're friend with Queen Elena.."My voice broke.

"We are not friends with the Queen." Dad said coldly.

"The dinner is over,  go back to your school.... And I want you all to leave this matter here and don't talk about it outside or I'll haunt you." Dad looked at my friends,  they looked down and didn't talk.

"Mom! Dad! Just tell me already!!" I am trying my best not to cry. I'm tired of crying, nothing will happen if I cry here... It won't change the thing that my true parents are dead.

"Mom... I thought you promised my mother to tell me someday." I looked at her but she's not looking at me but looking at her plate.

"Elizabeth..." Dad glared at me, I know they are afraid that my friends will know.