CHAPTER 29 ••~*

Halie
•~~*~~•

I stared at Lizzie who is sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful even without make up, but her bruise.. Just ignore it. And her pink hair matching her fair skin. I put a blanket at her so she will be more comfortable.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

What's up with her and the moon goddess want me to look after her??

Now I have done my job what will happen next??

But what I really didn't expect is she know my brother, my brother who I'm sure hates me so much. If only I have a choice back then...

But she said something about visitors, Silvermid pack don't accept visitors then why Lizzie?

-flashback-

"

I'm his sister, Halie Oreweins" I said.

And I gasped when Lizzie fell from her seat, oh my god!

"are you okay?" I went up to her to help her.

"yeah, I'm okay hehe"

"please be careful next time" I sighed at her.

But she looks like she is thinking something, she always do this, spacing out.

"Earth to Lizzie" I said, and she went back to her senses.

"oh I'm sorry, it's just this is so shocking" she said amazed. It's obvious.

"I guess he never told you about me?" she didn't answered and I sighed. Why would Zian even tell anyone his sister who left him.

I smiled bitterly, I can never blame him.

-End of flashback-

I went to our bedroom and sleep already, it's night time already. My room is not that far from Lizzie it's only 3 rooms apart so it won't be hard for me to look after her.

---

Lizzie
•~~*~~•

"Luna! Alpha! There are visitors!"

Who in the bloody Earth is shouting early in the morning!?

I groaned and hug my pillow tighter.

I'm already awake but I want to sleep more. I'm still not opening my eyes.

"I believed they're from a very far pack"

"Let them in"

"You can't just let strangers come in honey"

"oh right"

"wait what do they look like?"

"they are good looking Luna"

"Out of all good description you really said good looking?"

"James chill, he's just telling us his opinion"

"Halie it's 5 in the morning and a random visitors are here in our borders and how can we know who's who? There are so many good looking wolves"

So it's five in the morning huh? And good looking? Well Imma take a look later hehe. Just kidding I'm sorry Moon Goddess.