CHAPTER 11 ••~*

Lizzie

•~~*~~•

I can feel his hot breath into mine and his dark eyes looking into me I look down on the floor, not making an eye contact to him.

Um excused me, what are you going to do when someone just pinned you in the wall, are you just going to stare at him?  Well not for me.

"what are you doing? " I asked him trying to free from his grips, but still looking at the floor. 

"look at me. " he said well more like a command.

I didn't obey and continue looking at the innocent floor.

Hello floor, excused me but will you help me get out of here, I can't bare see a guy so inch close with me. Help me you stupid floor!!

"looked at me! " he demanded.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him as my gray eyes connect on his dark eyes, ohh it was pretty, I imaginary slapped my face, focus Elizabeth you can't be distracted by those eyes!

"what are you doing with that boy? " he asked me.

"nothing. " I bit my lip, and he pulled away from the wall and rolled his eyes, Hahah!  He looks cute when he roll his eyes.

LIZZIE FOCUS!

"we need to talk, follow me"he said and went for the door, but I stayed in my place.

"I said follow me" he said.

"nope I'm staying and here and beside I have something important to do than dealing with a lost werewolf. " I said and headed for the emergency door more like the clinic.

"I said follow me, I need to talk to you about something " he said and crossed his hand. Ummm excused me we can just  talk here, why do we need to go outside?.

"you can just tell me here" I said to him. He rolled his eyes and he walk towards me as I move backwards.

"what are you doing? ". I asked him vut he keep silent.

"don't you ever come near to me! " I warned him.

"well you asked for it " he said and he hold my waist and the last thing I know I'm on his shoulder.

"put me down you idiot! " I shouted at him as I punch his back, and he kept continue on what his doing.

"Put me down or I'll call Bob! " I shouted at him.

"Geez woman, you don't have to put Spongebob in our conversation" he said follow by a chuckle. Jerk!

Then he put me down and we're  alone in the entrance of the building. Seriously now I have to walk again to find the clinic room? ugh!!

"so why did the two of you enter together in your dorm? " he asked me while he is crossing his hand. Stalker.

"are you stalking me? " I asked him curious.

"look princess, what makes you think I am stalking you?  " he asked me with a grin on his face more like a smirk.

"because you know he entered the dorm" I said to him.

"Well in your information Lena, Im behind the two of you that time cause my room is in that way too" he said to me like he was talking to a 3 year old, a clueless three years old!!

"It's  Lizzie, " I yelled at his face, and he just shrugged.

"so why is he in your room? " he asked me. Now I need a lie again. Faster Lizzie, think.. Faster. Then I felt like there a lightbulb above my head that light up.