CHAPTER 34 ••~*

Lizzie
•~~*~~•

"Lizzie are you okay?" I found Sofia entered my room, I was on the terrace.

I sighed and smiled.

"Something's bothering you,  you can tell us you know. " She said as she hold both of my hands.

"I'm afraid for my future. " There I said it,  it's been bothering me since I told them about my true self.

"You shouldn't be. " I looked at her,  and she's looking at the sky.

"You know sometimes secrets are meant to be revealed,  And if you think that you keeping a secret is the best thing,  then you're wrong because that secret is keeping you away to be who you truly are. " She looked at me.

"I know you're afraid Lizzie,  but don't forget that we're always here to protect you, forget the rules!" She laughed.

"It's not that easy. " I said avoiding an eye contact.

"You're not afraid for yourself are you? but you're afraid because of your mate,  you think he will reject you?" She asked me,  *sigh* Sofia knows me to well.

"Your mate won't reject you Lizzie. " I really hope that.

We heard the door opened again and Saber entered.
"Guys the training is about to start soon"

"We'll be there" Sofia answered.

"Okay,  I'll be waiting outside. " Then he went outside.

"Just remember, The moon goddess has a reason to give you that life and I know she has a plan." She smiled at me.

"Let's go!" I said and we both went to the field.

I'm already excited to have my wolf,  I'm sure Zoe will be happy to hear that we can be free soon. But I'm also nervous because when she came back that means I'm going to meet my mate,  if he's here... But I feel like he's here near me, I always feel my heart beating so loud and I feel like there's an animal inside my stomach!! But that always happen.

That always happen when I'm with--

"Good morning students,  I know you may all be wondering why are we having a training all of the sudden... " It's Bob.

And the students began to murmurs about it,  well that's really something to talk about... Especially when we're training how to fight that will cause our lives!! I mean can't they just use the warriors for every pack?? Why do they need the Alphas and Lords??

"Our enemy is--" Before he can say who's who.

A loud bang was heard and all of a sudden a lot of wolves attacked us.

"OH M-MY-- Lizzie run!" She took my hand and began to run.

A lot of students began to run also but the others were attacked by a wolf, everything's a chaos.

"No" I answered.

"What no??" she asked me.

"No we can't just leave them there" I said and let go then I ran towards the students who got attacked also.

"Elizabeth!!!" I heard Sofia shouted. I was expecting her to run but she ran after me and began to fight too.

I smirked,  it's show time.

I looked at Bob and the other teachers and they were busy fighting the wolves too.

These wolves are rogues. I can't believe there's so many rogues in the world!