CHAPTER 7 ••~*

Lizzie

•~~*~~•

"what!!? " Kayde asked Leah unbelievable.

"yeah, we head out because someone is angry"she replied.

"just because that guy is angry that doesn't mean you have to leave" Kayde said.

"you guys really are clueless aren't you? " Leah asked us, as she looked at me and kayde back and forth.

"we're  not scared of anything" I said looking brave..

"look he is the son of Oreweins the second powerful werewolves on this world. "she said.

"and who is the powerful one? " I asked curiously. And looked to Kayde who looked like something I don't know,then he looked away. Does he know about this?

"tmThe family Gewelrines (je-wel-rins) "she replied..

"ohh o-" before I can say okay , there's this bell that rings.

"what are we going to do now? " I asked them. And Kayde looked at me and said.

"we have to go in the gymnasium so the teachers and professors can show us where is our class and many more" and I nodded.

We quickly went to the place.

---

After we arrived in the gymnasium, we already saw a hundreds of students there in line, and someone who's fighting. Leah and me lined up in witch list while Kayde went to werewolfs list.

Then the student become quiet when an old looking guy went to the stage who I prefer the headmaster?, the student straighten up and became silent except that guy Oreweins with his friends. They don't care about anything.

The headmaster cleared his throat and looked towards where the boy Oreweins was. All student looked at them

"what!? " Oreweins shouted

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk..

"Mr. Zian Oreweins, please have some respect. "the headmaster said calmly. So Zian is his name .

"why should I? I'm  the most powerful werewolf here, so why should I? And I think I should be the leader " he said looking at the headmaster. I looked around me and the other werewolfs were looking at the ground, really what's up with the most powerful ones?.

"Zian I own this school and you're  in my territory" the headmaster said looking mad right now.  Yeah you're  right sir!

"then why did you called us? " Zian asked loudly. The other teachers enter the place and then looked at Zian.

"you're here to study and I will be the one in charge, your parents agree to this terms, that you will listen and respect me and same with the others"he replied looking angry now. Is he some witch or something?

"fvck!! " Zian curses.  And a teacher looked at him.

"And there's a rules here and cursing is one of them " the teacher said. And Zian groaned and glared at them.

"you people won't get away from this " he warned then and the teachers just ignored him.

This boy needs education, he lost his manner, respect please! Tss.

---

After the orientation, the student were said to go in their dorms. And also I was in witch class which on night time. But I can't go to witch classed I have to talk to the headmaster.