CHAPTER 41 ••~*

Lizzie
•~~*~~•

We arrived at our coven, Sofia and Victoria was sleeping with each other for it is a long side, Saber is cheering up Van,  and Mia is asking me and Kayde for advice for her to be forgiven, and Sid he's eating some of the grapes.

"Lizzie, I'm really guilty and Van is not believing me!!" She looks like she's about to cry.

"Just give him time, we all know he's heartbroken because he was rejected, you should have become sensitive earlier." Said Kayde.

"And beside, we all know what happened to the cafeteria months ago... Of course Van will be bitter about it." I said.

"Yeah,  you're right.... I'll probably just gonna give him gifts." She mumbled.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are at the entrance of GlitterGold Coven, May I ask Ms. Elizabeth Khatwood to help us enter inside?" I looked at our driver, help us???

"Ummm the witches told me to call you or else they'll gonna kill everyone in the car in umm in o-one s-snap." He stutter.

I was about to Kayde what the driver means but he already answered me. "Show yourself to them, so they will let us enter inside."

"Oh okay okay." I said and opened the door beside me.

When I went out of the car, a lot of witches was pointing at us... Ummm.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Oh it's Elizabeth!" Their mood quickly change to furious to happy.

"Hey guys,  Umm I'm here to visit our coven." I said to them.

"Oh you could have said it Elizabeth, we feel ashamed that we threatened you." One of them said.

"No it's okay,  I understand." I smiled to them.

"Oh you really didn't change at all,  you're still the nice princess we knew, anyway did you bring a visitor Elizabeth?" The guy asked.

I looked at the car and there they are peeking at the window, I chuckle and shook my head.

"They are my schoolmates, they are my friends." I smiled to them.

"Okay we trust you, even thought some of them are wolves." She said but I heard what she whispered.

"Thank you, can you open the entrance for us?" I asked nicely.

"Sure sure." They answered.

"Please tell uncle and aunt that we're visiting,  tell mom and dad too please!"

"Roger that!" The guy salute.

I nodded and went inside the car.

"Did they let us in??" Sid asked.

"Yeah they will,  just wait." I said to him.

"Wait??" He raised a brow.

"Those six witches are the guardians of the portal of GlitterGold Coven, they are the one in charge to check the people who will enter the coven." Kayde replied.

"Wow!! Guardians?? Does all the coven have like that?" Sofia asked Mia.

"I don't know, I just find out about it today." Mia shrugged.