CHAPTER 9 ••~*

Lizzie

•~~*~~•

All eyes are on me , giving me a question looks ,I'm now walking into the hallways where the wolf sections are ,after of minute being watch by this people I finally made it into class ,and wow I'm the only one here ,I sat on last corner and waited for the others ,ugh I should have chosen the witch section ,because I don't have any friends here and I'm the only one here alone in a big room. Minutes later ,still no signs of people here in the room

I went outside ,to check if I went in the correct room ,and it was ,I look around and saw a bunch of werewolves growling at me ,probably because they know that I'm a witch ,a witch who enter in their land ,I put my wolf in the back of my mind to hid  my smell and the scent of my wolf ,you may be wondering how but when I was a kid , Kayde taught me how to hide my wolf because years ago , wars is all around all you can see is bloody people ,dead person ,and people that are fighting and it's because of I think the queen and king of wolves died ,and that's when the war began ,but I don't know the whole story about it ,mom and dad never tells me about it even Liam,I wonder why?,but I know that someday I will sure found out about it,  suspicious isn't it?

I went back to my seat and laid my head down ,I closed my eyes and feel the peace,I wonder when will things go the way before, pups and witchy playing around ,everyone smiling, no weapons in hand ,always happy ,helping everybody and all the good stuff .
I felt a hand tap my shoulder I looked at it and it's Sofia ,she's smiling at me, a smile form on my lips. Finally for ages someone smiled at me .

"Heyyy" she said shyly .

"Sofia ,glad you're  here !" I said and hug her and she looks surprise.

" uhh. Yeah I'm glad I make it too"she said and sigh

"Why ?what happened?" I asked her .

"Well my cousin got in a fight with someone and I stop him " she said looking annoyed and disappointed with his cousin.

"I almost got late !" She reasoned

" Well blame them" I said to her

" I could blame my cousin but not his enemy though " she said and sat beside my chair

" Why? " I asked her.

"Well his enemy is Zian Oreweins" she said and sigh heavily. And I just stayed quiet . I still didn't apologized to his friend I'm sure he hates me ,and I don't want to deal with some powerful werewolves.

" Well by the way , you're  a strong witch,  don't know you have a dark powers " she said and winked at me ,I smiled at her

"Yeah and it's my first time showing this to a bunch of people " I said shyly ,I don't want to look high at my self you know.

"But why are you here ? Shouldn't you supposed to be at witches section?" She asked me,  now here comes another lie .

" Uhh yeah about that ,umm Bob p-" and then she cut me.

"Who's Bob ?" she asked me confused , guess she don't know headmaster's name.

"I mean the headmaster put me here ,and I don't know why" I said and bit my tongue .

"Hmmm" she looked at me suspicious ,oh God help me I don't want to lie anymore but I don't want to reveal that I'm a wolfy I shouldn't have begged Bob to put me in the wolf section arghhh!! Why ? Why moon goddess??

"Ok then if you say so ,let's just wait the bell to ring so we can start the lesson." She said and smile at me. I smiled back .

°•°•°•°•°• 20 minutes later °•°•°•°•°•