30

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Posted June 25th, 2018

A/N: This is the Finally, for now. Thank you so fucking much for the support it means the world.

OH AND TO THE STORY I DONT KNOW IF I MADE THEM SOPHMORES OR NOT WHEN THEY CAME TO THE CAMP SO FOR STORIES SAKE, ALEX AND JOHN ARE JUNIORS GOING ON SENIORS. CHARACTERS I SAID WHERE YOUNGER LIKE PEGGY WILL BE A JUNIOR :))))))) ILL BE REREADING IT LATER TO CHECK AND IF IM GOOD ILL DELETE THIS

Go Check my profile for book two so you can put it in your libraries and be the first people to read it when it comes out! The title *REVEAL* is Beyond Summer :) love you guys

  **BEYOND SUMMER IS NOT BEING UPDATED ANYMORE BUT FEEL FREE TO READ WHAT I HAVE POSTED** JAN 1 2019**  

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I look to my left and see the empty bed before realizing I must have fallen asleep on top of Alex.  My phone alarm goes off a couple more times before silencing it's self. That was my cue to get up and ready to be picked up. I carefully rolled off of Alex and grabbed my towel and clothes to take a shower. One thing I wont miss is the shower faucet. I basically darts my back and that is something I could live with out. I finish up in the shower and brush my teeth. I put all the remaining things I have in my bags and zip them up so when it's time to go I can grab it and go.  

"John?"

"Mhm?" I hum.

"What time is it?"

"Like nine-thirty-ish" 

"Oh okay." Alex gets up and walks towards his bags. "I'm gonna shower."

"Okay." I walk over to the couch and listen to music on my phone for a couple minutes before Alex walks out.

"This is sad." He says shoving is things in his bag. "Everything just kind of hit me now."

"Yeah."

"We have to be out at ten-fifteen so that gives us like twenty minutes."

"Do you want to go and get breakfast?"

"Oh yeah, defiantly." He says grabbing his bags. I follow in pursuit and grab my bags before heading out the door giving the room one final look. Alex and I set out bags at a table before going into the line to get food. 

We walk back to our table and sit down. 

"So football player" Alex starts "Are you excited to try out?"

"I'm very nervous and excited. I wish I could get it over with." I chuckle.

"Understandable. You're joining during senior year too which means making varsity, if that's what you want to join, will be more difficult."

"I'd love to join varsity but honestly I'll settle for junior varsity if I have too. Besides, I don't plan on taking football into college unless I'm offered a scholarship."

"I haven't seen you play and you haven't really practiced all summer but I have faith."

"Thank you." I smiled and just before we could eat in peace, Peggy comes along.

"Hey guys!"

"Peggy!" Alex and I say in union.

"I'm going to miss you two so much!"