Chapter 1

A tear in the fabric of the universe. A girl. She must go back, if she stays here, chaos will strike. One word follows her everywhere, no matter where she flies, runs, teleports, it is always there.

'Don't.'

Ava's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I sat up and threw it at the wall.

"And stay broken!" I screamed, pointing at it.

My Dad came instantly, slamming the door open, holding a fire extinguisher. He looked at the broken alarm clock, put the fire extinguisher down and sighed.

"How many have you broken now?"

"I don't know and I don't care, Dad. Leave me to sleep."

He picked up the fire extinguisher again.

"Look at your calendar," was all he said before leaving the room.

I groaned and stood up as my blanket slowly fell off of me, onto my bed. I scratched my head and yawned, squinting at my calendar on the wall. My eyes widened, oh no. I scrambled to my phone, unplugging it from charge and looking at the time.

"7:30? Oh great! I'm going to make the best impression for my first day in secondary school, by being completely LATE!"

The school I was attending was Catholic one. St John's Catholic Comprehensive Secondary School. Since it was our first day, we had to arrive there by 8:30am, and I take like an hour to get ready. Well I guess, no make up today. I walked over to my school uniform and sighed.

"Best make sure I don't get kicked out of another school eh?"

*Le time skip*

I sat on my desk, facing the mirror, taming my hair with a brush.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

The tangles did not help. After five minutes, even though my eyes were completely watery and on the verge of letting a tear slip, my hair was smooth and soft. It was 8:00am and it took 15 minutes to get to school. I grabbed my bag and my earphones, plugging them into my ears and putting on some music as I left the house.

"EEEEEE!" a sound came from behind me.

I turned to see a blonde girl with glasses on the floor.

"Um, did you make that noise?" I asked her as she got up.

She just looked at me with widened eyes.

"U-uuh, y-y-yeah," she muttered before running into the road and disappearing into the fog.

I heard another scream and saw her figure in the distance fall the the floor again. I snorted.

"She's so clumsy," I laughed to myself as I continued jamming to my music.

I suddenly stopped.

"Wait..." I gasped," she was wearing the same school uniform!"

I facepalmed, "she's going to think I'm a rude person when she sees me in school now!"

I continued walking and saw some other people with the same school uniform, walking in the same direction, duh Ava , if they go to the same school as you, then they would go in the same direction, obviously!

"Hey!" I looked up to someone grabbing me and pulling me off the road.

"Errrrrmmm," I opened my eyes to see the person on top of me.

I scrambled away and looked at them, or should I say, him. I managed to gather myself so I don't scream and I managed to actually take in their features. His skin looked smooth and his hair was in a tidal wave shape, his eyes looked at me softly, worried, his cheeks were completely red. Hm, cute. Should I be rude, or kind? Well, if I'm kind to him only bad things can happen, so no.