Chapter one

Trina, Ari, Keleii ❤ (names in order)

Keleii,  ( Key-lee )

*

Keleii

" My feet hurts so bad ", i sighed. I just got home from walking with Ari. We left this pizza shop then we went to her house. Which is far from mine.

As soon as i got into my room i kicked off my shoes. I went to go get my towel and shower cap. Then i went inside the bathroom and started my shower.

After about 20 minutes, i got out then i walked out to get some clothes to put on. I put on my undergarments. Then i threw on some pajama shorts and a white tank top.

I swear the best thing is when you've had a long day and you decide to take a hot shower. Then once you get into bed it feels like heaven.

I turned off the light, getting ready to dose off until my phone vibrated. I unlocked it to see Trina's text. She sent a picture of her cheesing with a henny bottle in her hand. Mikey was standing beside her with his arm around her shoulder. I started to read the actual text she wrote.

Trizzy💎 - bitcccch im finna get some dick

I shook my head. I was about to back out of the picture until i saw that Tay dude from earlier in the background. He had his middle fingers up with a girl on his lap.

I turned off my phone then sat it down. I turned slightly to face the ceiling. Then i started to drift in my thoughts like i always do.

Why haven't i seen him around before? I mean he's always with Mikey but i dont be around him like Trina does obviously. So today was the first time i actually seen him really.

I dont know why but he seems mean. I mean he was kinda rude to Trina but yeah. He also seems like he's standoff ish. Like earlier he wasn't around the other guys like talking about it. Personally he wouldn't be somebody that I'd talk to.

I turned on my side then i went to sleep.

-----------

I woke up around 10 this morning. I got up and got dressed. I had to be at my job at exactly 11 and im already running late.

I grabbed my mini holographic bookbag and went downstairs once i finished my hair and everything. " You know it 10:50 right and you aint even left the house yet ", Kayla said as she sat back down on the couch and started looking at her freshly done nails.

Kayla is my older sister. She kinda look like me except she has chocolate skin. She has beautiful long black hair that she keeps straight. She has tattoos on her shoulder, thigh, and on both wrists. I went with her to get her thigh tat.

The day before i asked if i could get a tattoo. Thats how i ended up getting my very first tat on my wrist. Recently i had gotten my back tattoo which took a week to finish and a long time to heal.

I rolled my eyes at her. " I know that Kay ", i said. I made sure i had everything in my bag before asking Kayla for her car keys. " And dont get smart either. Be back by seven because i needa go see my nigga today ", she said. She gave me the keys then i left out.

I walked to her car and got in. I only have five minutes to make it to work or im gonna have to hear my boss mouth.

------

" What did i tell you about being late Keleii ? ", my boss Mali said in his Indian accent. I was walking through the door at exactly 11:10. I really don't wanna hear none of this shit right now.

" Sorry Mali, it won't happen again ", i said heading to the back to put my stuff up. " You're right or next time you're fired ", he said before walking away.