chapter thirty

Nobody's pov

Hours later

Now it was time for Tay and the gang to rescue Keleii. They knew that their own lives were at risk but they didn't care. They found out that the LDS trap was somewhere deep in Dallas. So they drove a good little way there.

The van was packed with everybody in it. They had extra guys coming along just in case. They all looked at each other while holding guns in their hands. They were ready for war.

They finally pulled up at the house. As Santana expected, there were two bodyguards standing outside. So that's why he brought Trina and Ari. They both got out of the van and walked down the sidewalk. They finally got to the house.

" Damn yall fine ", one of the bodyguards said.

" Thank you, our car broke down back up the street about a minute ago ", Trina said flirty like. " And we were working if we could use yall phone ", Ari asked in a flirty tone. The men looked at each other then back at the girls. " Hell yeah ", one of them said while the other nodded checking them out.

Back in the van

" Aight, we gon go inside from the back of the house ", Tay told everybody. They all nodded. Tay and Santana was the first ones to get out then came Mikey, Kayla, Tyree and his friend Jay, Rock and Fade. Everybody else stand in the van to watch over the girls.

They hurried and snuck pass Trina and them. Once they got to the back, Tay kicked the door in and they all ran inside and started shooting any and everybody. At this point it turned into a gun war. Kayla took out at least five people with Tyree beside her. Santana was laughing while shooting people killing them with ease. Mikey and Rock was firing their machine guns at people. And Fade decided to go with Tay to find Keleii.

Back to the girls

" Hold on what the fuck- "

As soon as the bodyguards turned around to go to the house, Trina and Ari picked up a trash can and threw it at their head. Knocking them out cold.

The girls jumped up and down holding hands.

" OOOOU BITCH "

" WE DID THAT HOE "

Then they ran back to the van laughing.

Back inside the house

Tay was leading the way while Fade was behind him. He was covering him or whatever.

" Where could she be at ", Tay asked himself.

" I bet you they got her locked up in a room or some shit ", Fade said.

" Yeah you right ", Tay responded. He kept walking until he came across a different hallway. " I bet you she in one of these rooms ", he said to Fade. Fade nodded his head. They walked down that hallway.
------------

Keleii

I've been here in this dark room for what felt like forever. Ive just been crying nonstop. Tay's never coming to save me. Tears started to form back up again.

Everytime Deon would take me to the bathroom i always throw up. My body hurts really bad and i just wanna lay in my nice big bed at home and sleep. Ive been tired a lot lately. Im also tired of sitting on this cold floor.

I was about to fall asleep until i heard voices. I stayed still so i could hear clearly.

" She aint in this one either "

I heard somebody said. I thought it was Tay but im definitely hallucinating. I brought my knees up and laid my head down.

" She gotta be in this one ", i heard the same voice say. Then i heard the door being messed with. I shot up and looked around but again i couldn't see anything. Then it stopped. The next thing i know gunshots went off at the door. The door swung open flashing the light inside blinding me.
------------------