chapter twenty three

Keleii

" Finally yall made it, its cold as fuck out this bitch ", Santana said out loud to us while we were pulling up. Clearly he was over exaggerating because it wasn't that cold outside. But ill never understand why it gets chilly at night during the summer. But its hot as hell any other time in the day.

Tay parked the car behind Santana's car. Then we both got out. I walked around the front out of the car then Tay took my hand into his. Santana begin walking up to us. He went and dapped Tay up.

" Wassup bro, why you call me all the way out here for "

" Some niggas came to my house on some fuck shit "

" Oh hell nah lets go back "

Tay grabbed Santana's shoulder making him turned around.

" What you doing, lets go kill these niggas Tay "

" No need for that, we got out of it anyway "

" But weren't you driving? So how ? "

" I know i was but Keleii- "

" Hol' up my nigga Keleii was shooting at mutha fuckas ? Oh snap let me find out "

" Now i see why yall do it. That's was fun ", i said smiling widely.

" Now you made shorty trigger happy "

Tay shrugged his shoulders and wrap his arm around me.

" I don't see nothing wrong with that. Plus she did good for her first time "

I looked at Tay with a smile and said " Really ? ". He nodded his head and then he gave me a kiss on the lips.

" Ew that's nasty ", Santana said while he made a face. We looked at him then we sucked our teeth.

" Anyway, look ima need you to tell Mikey and them that we gonna already be in Cali and to call Charles to get the jet ready ", Tay said. I looked at him and asked " we ? ". He looked at me and nodded his head. " Yeah, i can't leave you here by yourself ", Tay said. I smiled at him in response.

" Ok i got you. You sure you don't me to roll with you ? "

Tay shook his head and said " I got it from here bro ". Santana nodded his head even though he was hesitant at first.

" Aight. I still feel like we should go back and take these niggas out but whatever "

Tay dapped Santana then he grabbed my hand.

" Make sure you find any information on who sent that hit out on me "

" I got you bro "

Tay and i walked back to the car and got inside. He looked over at me while i put my seatbelt on. I looked at him with a smile.

" What ? "

" If you want to leave me and get out of this then its not too late "

" Its us against the world remember ? I love you and im not going anywhere "

He licked his bottom lip and then he leaned over giving me a kiss. I grabbed his face and begin kissing him repeatedly on the lips. I felt him smiling against my lips making me smile too. Once we pulled away he put his seatbelt on and then he started up the car.

---------------

Tay

" Lets get outta here ", i said. I pulled off driving down the street. Passing Santana.