Chapter 13

*****(Im not even sure if this is going to get published because i have no internet right now, so if it does, here you go)*****

So, who all thought that I was insane when I first started writting We Used To Be? Because some ppl are saying that.... oh well

BTW, everything that goes on with Taylor, I still like her as an artist and a person. Its just for the story.

enjoy!

-Kºººº

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@__@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@@

Demi's POV

Me and Kate rocked to some old songs. From like, the 70s....

"Ok, so tell me why you hate Taylor?" She asked as I turned down the music.

"Well, it all started back in school..."

***flashback***

"Hi, so you're the new girl?" the snotty brat known as Taylor appeared in front of me.

"H-Hi." I stuttered not looking up.

"Give me your arm." she ordered. I reluctantly gave the bratty 8 year old my arm. She dug her nails through my skin. I screamed and she laughed as all the other kids did.

Why me? Why am I the one picked on? Maybe I should stop listening to other kids.

***end of flashback***

"It got worse as years went on. She stole Joe Jonas from me in a heart beat. I really liked him and he goes off with her. Later that year in high school, she started this rumor that I tried attempt at suicide. It gutted me as no one ever looked at me the same. My song, Really Dont Care, means a lot to me. Because now, I really dont care!" she sang. I laughed and she continued to drive.

"She thinks shes all that, but what's really there, is a cold hard heart that cant be fixed." I sighed fidgeting with the ring on my finger.

"Yeah. You know, they'll probably mess with you since your the only one getting married, you know?" I sighed letting out a throaty chuckle.

"I guess we'll have to see."

There was a silence, but not an awkward one. "We're here!" The house was incredible! Its huge and gorgeous! "Here, I'll get Selena to come out and help. Stay put." haha, very funny. I cant move! I wanted to say. Her and Selena came out and helped with my stuff.

Selena got my bag and Demi helped with my crutches. "Thanks." I mumbled. We trudged inside and music was blaring, Taylor, Ariana, and Maia were dancing and having a good time, Katy was making snacks. "You can just set it here." I smiled and Selena went to somewhere I dont know.

"Oh! Katelyn! You made it!" Katy cheered hugging me.

"Yep. I just have to watch my back and I'll be fine." I smiled sitting on the couch.

"Who invited that?" Taylor laughed as the music stopped.

"Who didn't tell me the rodent was here?" I shot back. She rolled her eyes and came close whispering into my ear.

"Your friend Aaron, I was all apart of his plan bitch. I wanted you gone so I could have Harry and Aaron could have you. Seems no one gets their way?" she shrugged and walked off into a room. I layed my head back and felt my phone buzz.

"Hey! Facetime from Perrie! Come here!" they jumped onto the couch and I answered the call. "Hey girl! Hows tour?"

"Exhausting," she laughed. "How is Katy's party?"