3

"Get the fuck out" Ariana gasps covering her naked body with the sheets waking Pete up immediately. "What's going on" he asks seeing Ariana's eyes filled with tears.

He looks up to see a hotel maid. "Can I help you?" Pete asks holding his hysterical girl. "Yes I'm the cleaner of this hotel and therefore you need to leave" she says "it's 5am we don't need to check out till 10am so leave" Pete huffs.

"But I'm your biggest fan" she says "Get our!" Pete shouts making her hurry out the door. He gently picks Ariana up and placed her into his lap. "I'm so sorry princess" he holds her. "This is your fault, my naked body's going to be around the whole world" Ariana huffs wiping her eyes. "Ariana I'm sorry" Pete says. "I should have never gone out with you, your in the public eye what did I expect" she cries packing her suit case and grabbing her phone after putting on some clothes.

"Where you going?" He asks, "away from you maybe my life will be better" she cries "no please don't leave" Pete cries "get away from me" Ariana huffs walking out the door.

Pete sat back down on the bed and cries. He just let the love of his life walk away. He transferred some money to her bank account, she was clearly going to go to the airport and she would want to go home and he would want her to be safe even if she did just end them.

Pete had a few hours before he had to go to the airport and there for he packed his stuff. He saw Ariana's pair of panties on the floor and got upset once again.

She had the best night of her life which turned into her worst nightmare. He placed them into his suitcase. He didn't know why he just did.

Pete complained to the hotel they were In about someone coming In when they were both sleeping.

****
Ariana arrived at the airport and got a new plane home. She sat alone with headphone in. She could feel everyone staring at her and she didn't like it. It made her feel awkward.

She couldn't believe she just ended her relationship with the person she truly adored. If that Maid hadn't come in, they would be still fast asleep and they would still be together.

Once the plane landed she headed home. "Hunny" Joan rushes over to her. "What happened I thought you shouldn't be back till tonight" she asks "I'm not" Ariana cries on to her mums shoulder.

"Come on tell me what happened" Joan sits her down. "I ended it" Ariana sniffs "why" she asks "the weekend was amazing I couldn't have asked for anything better. Last night we had sex" Ariana says "he didn't force you did he" Joan asks "no I wanted it and I'm glad I've done it" she explains and her mum nods. "At 5am there I was woken up to photos being taken of me and Pete in bed, it was the cleaner. I covered my body and started to cry. She was telling us we need to leave. Pete said no and got her out, but then photos are all over the internet" Ariana sobs. "Oh sweetheart" Joan rubs her back.

"Why can I find happiness mum, I was in love with him, he gave me everything I needed, love, kindness, and that was taken from me." Ariana sniffs.

***
Pete checked out the hotel. His phone was going crazy. He couldn't even listen to music since he wouldn't even get 5 seconds with out a notification.

He arrived at the airport and boarded his plane where he pulled his phone out. Everyone way tweeting him the photo of Ariana. His heart broke for the girl.

She doesn't deserve what she's being put through. He missed her like crazy but he knew when he landed he should give her some space.

However that didn't stop him from tweeting what happened.

Hi, as you can all see someone came into our hotel room and took photos of me and Ariana. Who ended things with me 10 minutes after that photo happened. I would like you all to stop posting that photo as she doesn't deserve it.

The plane landed after a couple of hours and he headed home. He got into bed and fell asleep.

****
"The photos gone" Ariana smiles lightly. "Well off all social media it has probs my peoples phone" Ariana pouts "that's good" Joan rubs her back. "What's Scooter going to think of me now. He was thinking of signing me" Ariana comes back to reality.

A few weeks ago Ariana sang for the local community in which Scooter Braun was there. They had a meeting about it and he was thinking about signing her.

Ariana knew that met she would have fans and paparazzi's following her around but she knew she would have to get used to it and learn to ignore it as long as they didn't enter rooms she was sleeping in.

"Ariana you were sleeping in a hotel too with no clothes on. I know photos shouldn't be taken of people like that but Scooter will understand, it's not like you stood in front of the camera and posed for a naked photo" Joan says and Ariana nods kissing er mums cheek.

"He will probs be in contact with you in a few days about it" Joan says and Ariana nods. "You should get some sleep" Joan suggests and Ariana nods making her way to the bedroom and getting under the sheets and falling asleep.

*****
Which ex do you want to be the kidnapper. (Mac isn't an option!)